Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2009, 14:15   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
13", when did they downgraded from 14" to 13".Have heard TATA have cost cutted a lot in vista with taking out good things we were praising for.

Petrol has 13" & Diesel 14" wheels.
Old 8th February 2010, 20:06   #107

Hi Friends, I'm new to Team-BHP just joined a week back.
Yesterday I booked the Indica Vista Anniversary Edition at the BALAJI MOTORS, Thane. I considered the Chevy Beat LT 1.2, Getz GVS 1.1 and the Indica Vista Safire Aura. But finally settled for Vista. I liked the Anniversary Edition Porcelain White over the normal Aura. The added features induce you shell out more 22-25K. Did I take a good decision?
Old 9th February 2010, 11:11   #108
Senior - BHPian

Yes, limited edition Vista looks great and interior looks very nice. Maintaining the light colour seat leather is tough if you have kids or have a habbit of driving with windows rolled down.
Old 18th February 2010, 17:20   #109
BHPian

Dear friends
Has anyone taken delivery of the quadrajet limited edition(second)? Please do tell me if the music system has an ir remote or not. I couldnt find one in the display car however hard i looked and the sales rep had no idea. The music system looks the same as that is given with the manza and the new aura plus but bluetooth, usb and aux inputs are absent. Am wondering if the stock head unit can be swapped with that of the new aura plus. Am due to take delivery of my limited edition on monday..
Old 24th February 2010, 16:13   #110
BHPian

Hi Guys ,

I just the delivery of Vista Aura Saffire Limited Edition a week back .

The petrol version has 13" alloys and the diesel has 14" alloys " dunno why?
The car is fun to drive and build quality is very good no loose fitting panels any where
The music system does not have any usb port no aux in connection (this is a big turn down ) .Also the audio system has no output for sub or rear ..

it costed me 4.70L on road vashi

Freebies are ( Insurance , Corp discount , Extended Warranty for two years , mud flaps, mats etc ) The car has only four alloy wheels and the spare is the normal steel one.

Overall a good car at this price ...
Will post a detailed review i am close to 500Km now and no issues or any sounds i can hear .. till now.
Old 24th February 2010, 17:29   #111
BHPian

Congratulations

From which dealership you took delivery ? if fortune motors how was overall dealership experience with them ?
Waiting for some pictures from you end
Drive safely.
Old 24th February 2010, 17:42   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driving_smartly View Post
Congratulations

From which dealership you took delivery ? if fortune motors how was overall dealership experience with them ?
Waiting for some pictures from you end
Drive safely.

Yup it was fortune motors nerul , i would rate the overall dealership experience as very good . They delivered the car on time properly cleaned and features explained. the car had atleast 6 litres of fuel when it was delivered to me . The overall time taken was around 1 hour for the delivery ,i had informed them a day prior that i would take the delivery.

Would suggest that you only get the remote lock installed from them other things can be done from outside at a lower cost.

The stereo does not have a remote

Will post the pictures asap.
Old 24th February 2010, 17:51   #113
Senior - BHPian

Congrats, limited edition Vista is a very good package and looks very nice. Pictures please
Old 29th September 2010, 12:28   #114
BHPian

Last two years we have seen limited editions 1 & 2 during October-November. Any information regarding this years Limited Edition?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks