Old 7th January 2010, 11:11   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
OMG

The Ignis is futuristic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
Yeah,the most logic one would be the 90bhp,1.4l FIRE engine which is BTW rumoured to be in the new vista version....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Was IGNIS displayed ? or Did I miss it?
Hey, what is this iam reading. Was 1.4 FIRE Vista Ignis launched/displayed at the expo? Someone pleassssseeee clarify!!!
Old 7th January 2010, 11:27   #77
Team-BHP Support

The Venture looks like a good offerring in the people carrier segement aimed at families who cannot afford bigger MUVs. Even the interiors are good for the segment it seems to be aimed at. The pricing would most certainly be competitive, is what i feel.

I am really liking the Tata lineup at the Auto Expo.
Old 7th January 2010, 11:39   #78
BHPian

Vista S

Vista S is awesome, Thanks a ton GTO for the images. This could be the next hot hatch wrt looks. Plank a 100+ bhp engine and price it for 5.5L and it will be in my garage. Drool material.
Old 7th January 2010, 11:41   #79
Senior - BHPian

venture looks good and so do vista concept.What i doubt is that would tata really release this same model with features and quality in our market, which i really would love to see.
Old 7th January 2010, 12:36   #80
BHPian

another interesting thing which I got to know when I interacted with a senior official of suzuki about deliveries of Swift. he told me now there will be no problems and whatever delay is being projected is because of the dealers trying to earn premium on the car and they are trying to control it. Maximum such cases are from Punjab.

When I asked why was the delay original because it had adverse affect on customer who stopped considering swift completely cause of the delivery issues.
Was the delay because of TATA FIAT Venture?

He did not answer it completely but he confirmed that they were not getting parts from the vendor of fiat in Italy. which was good enough to convince me that it was actually TATA FIAT behind all that.

Asked him how is the situation now and how can you promise delivery on time?

He elaborated that the MJD is owned by GM Fiat jointly hence the tie up between the two.

MJD Shaking companies here eh!!!

Oh and look for the new fiat turbo charged petrol engine on display. When I asked the fiat Guy another Mjd strategy on paper here??. He sheepishly said "hope so"!!
Old 7th January 2010, 12:36   #81
BHPian

Thanks GTO for the coverage. The Vista Sport is a lean mean mashean.
The Venture if brought out in time should give the silly EekOh some nightmares after dark - but the crazy Indian market who can tell?

The Magic Iris is cute but seems too underpowered. 11 bhp and 55 kph top speed? Could'nt they have stuck with the Ace engine at least?

Now we will have the new segment called A- or A0 for the motojournalists to create another stereotype of a segment.
Old 7th January 2010, 12:37   #82
BHPian

8 speed gears. wow. 565 bhp. wow wow.

are yaar, the trucks dash looks beautiful than the Aria. come on tata, change the dash for the cars please.
Old 7th January 2010, 12:40   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
venture looks good and so do vista concept.What i doubt is that would tata really release this same model with features and quality in our market, which i really would love to see.

Actually it is very realistic and can be possible cause other than the bodykit big wheels and some reasonable modification which are possible Unlike Swift (concept) and WagorR (hiker)
Old 7th January 2010, 13:12   #84
BHPian

Tata CNG Hybrid bus

Hi guys,
Has anyone got some pictures or info about the Tata CNG Hybrid bus seen in the background of the attached picture.
-Ilango
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Motors at the Auto Expo 2010-p1030332.jpg  

Old 7th January 2010, 15:24   #85

What is Venture? People carrier built on the 1tonner platform?
Old 7th January 2010, 16:03   #86
Senior - BHPian

The addition of J&L brands have really added up to the impressions!
The 4x4 Safari in that kind of a shade was looking stunning. I have heard so much negatives about the interiors of the Xenon and the 1st glance did prove it. Almost upright seats with not much of leg space in the 2nd row is definitely a big let-down for a customer willing to spend 10.5L on a 'lifestyle' vehicle.
Aria, if priced right, is going to become a good hit offcourse if the QA thing goes alright. With a 4x4,disks all around, stylish design it should have some infiltration in the top-end Innova territory.
But the winner of the day, as others 've already said, is the TRUCK! I was impressed with the Mahindra Navistar before coming to the TATA gallery and was even more floored to see this. Awesome effort. My day was made when after seeing Mr. Ratan Tata in the closest vicinity i could imagine.
-regards,
Old 7th January 2010, 17:25   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

The venture looks soooo promising but the excitement eas dampened by the low set dashboard,or is it the 'above average size person' sitting in the front which created the illusion
Old 7th January 2010, 18:04   #88
BHPian

Venture is really cute with the black glass on the sides. Any pics of interiors. With deisel engive another taxi segment car. This might replace the present indicabs with more space.
The trucks look wowww. So many features... wish i could own one and build a carvan for long travels
Old 7th January 2010, 20:51   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by damodar View Post
Really looking forward for the price of this one hope its 4.5 lak ex showroom!
Would the venture be sold out of the Passenger car division or Commercial? I am really impressed with this vehicle and look forward to buy one for family purpose.And when would it be start selling?
Old 7th January 2010, 22:08   #90
BHPian

The Venture looks really promising. It has almost all features one would want in a sedan and can carry more people than a sedan. Hope Tata brings it on soon at an attractive price.

Full credit to Tata for having an amazing lineup in their stall.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks