Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2010, 13:38   #76
Senior - BHPian

I got my copy yesterday and was delivered to my office. Quality of the paper is something I first would like to comment on. Anyday better than the other mags available. 50 pages in total and the best part was the gadget coverage towards the end. Blue tooth headset from Lambo, the Lumix and Apple iPad.

Vivek made for a nice read man.Icing on the cake, its a t-bhp'ian who published this. Way to go pal.
Old 17th February 2010, 13:43   #77
Senior - BHPian

@vivekji05

I received the copy last week. read the magazine. sorry couldnt respond earlier as i was travelling. The write up is so simple and straight forward.

Loved the page where u have highlighted "TEAM-BHP". Fantastic.

The print quality is simply awesome. I guess we dont get that even in magazines priced 80-100 rs.

More detailing on drive experiences and same class cars comparions would be more appreciated.

Keep it coming.

Wishing you all the best for the future.
Old 17th February 2010, 14:00   #78
BHPian

Great effort. Now vivekji05 may have trouble getting all the juiciest scoops on the latest happenings initially. But what is definitely the need of the hour is complete road tests. Especially road tests with exhaustive data. I still fondly remember reading the exhaustive data recorded by the guys in the mag Auto India (late 90's)with Gautam and Hormazd as editors) in their road tests. Roll ons in every gear, detailed fuel-efficiency reports, AC performance,braking etc. Such detailed reviewing will always be appreciated.
Old 20th March 2010, 18:32   #79
BHPian

Hi Guys, I just received my 2nd Edition of this wonderful magazine, It has a writeup on Figo, Polo, Mercedes SLS AMG, Volvo S60, RR Ghost, comparison between Beat and Ritz, and lot more.

Great Writeup, Good Content, Excellent Material is all i can say about this.

The quality of the paper is really excellent when compared to other magazines available in India and the best part of the deal is this is offered at no price.

This would definitely give a good competition to highly overpriced mags in India

Congrats a lot to Vivek for this excellent Endeavour of yours, this is already a huge success.
Old 20th March 2010, 20:07   #80
BHPian

How can I get this magazine vivek?
Old 20th March 2010, 20:12   #81
Senior - BHPian

Can't wait to get my hands on the latest copy.
Loved the Feb edition. I would love buy it even if it was not free. Had enough of OD and Auto build etc.
Old 5th March 2011, 20:18   #82
BHPian

quarter mile magazine

Hi guys,
I came across a performance tuning indian magazine called quarter mile published from Kerala.the quality is good with nice write up and photos priced at rs. 80. Also check Quarter_mile
Old 5th March 2011, 20:49   #83
Senior - BHPian

Re: quarter mile magazine

I checked out the website, but probably over half the website was not working. And I doubt it is a performance mag, as some of the older issues had regular cars. Well all i could see was just one pic of the january 2010 cover. Others never came up.

Even Overdrive made an attempt some time back with a magazine called Driveodd. Guess it didnt do to well and they plugged it
Old 5th March 2011, 21:54   #84
Senior - BHPian

Re: quarter mile magazine

Most of the website isn't working. Except for the Advertising section. Good going.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks