Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2010, 08:07   #226
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel lover View Post
Booked Figo 1.4 ZXi variant today at Bhagat Ford Chandigarh. Body color white with ebony black dash. Dealer says delivery will be done in 20 days. Keeping my fingers crossed on this since I am seeing many T BHPians reporting over a month's time in delivery of their Figo.
Bhagat ford people are the best dealers we have in this country, thats why they are also our largest dealers. I think if they have told you 20 days, They will most probably make their target & if not, then they will probably just delay you for 3-4 days more. If ever, you need help @ bhagat ford, I know a lot of people there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverknight View Post
Even Planet Ford (Satara Road) does not have an inkling about Figo alloys, that was the status on Monday.
Planet ford(kothrud) told me that they are available.
Old 25th March 2010, 09:59   #227
BHPian

Deliveries to MPL ford should start from today as per the dealers commitment, can anyone confirm that?
Old 25th March 2010, 11:08   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel lover View Post
Booked Figo 1.4 ZXi variant today at Bhagat Ford Chandigarh. Body color white with ebony black dash. Dealer says delivery will be done in 20 days. Keeping my fingers crossed on this since I am seeing many T BHPians reporting over a month's time in delivery of their Figo.
Congrats for the booking and best of luck to get it in 20 days

White and ZXi, you may get it faster. As per my dealer, more whites are coming to showrooms. Also, Exi/Zxi variants for Diesel are more in numbers, Titanium takes longer to deliver.
Old 25th March 2010, 11:54   #229
BHPian

Spoke to the dealer in MPL ford Nandanam, 20 cars have been sent for Registration.
Weird explanation: Vehicles with coral dash are being delivered, ebony dash are yet to be delivered. Mustang: can you confirm about any preference of Coral over Ebony.

MPL is expecting a shipment on Saturday and before 31st most cars will be available. Keeping my fingers crossed to get my car by then.
Old 25th March 2010, 12:08   #230
BHPian

Saw a Squeeze Figo on road with temp. registration in Kolkata. So it seems that delivery has started here too.
Old 25th March 2010, 12:26   #231
BHPian

[quote=scorpio07;1802269
Weird explanation: Vehicles with coral dash are being delivered, ebony dash are yet to be delivered. Mustang: can you confirm about any preference of Coral over Ebony.

[/quote]

This may be true as Coral is the default dash color and Ebony is the optional one. They might have stocked the default choice during first few weeks of production.

Ford dealers should be feeling great now. We are hearing deliveries in batches of 20s and 30s now. Figo has really turned their fortune.
Old 25th March 2010, 13:05   #232
BHPian

Heard figo has over 400 bookings in kerala a few days back.Ford traditionally has been well recieved in kerala judging by the number of fiestas vs likes of sx4/verna.At my workplace fiesta out numbers sx4 10:2
Old 25th March 2010, 14:10   #233
Senior - BHPian

They should have this colour in the commercials.. it looks so much better than that yucky green!

Photo Courtesy: Deepak Khodani/ Figo's facebook page
Attached Thumbnails
Ford Figo Booking and Delivery Issues-25180_112165948796822_100000102534015_279259_108195_n.jpg  

Old 25th March 2010, 14:13   #234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
They should have this colour in the commercials.. it looks so much better than that yucky green!

Photo Courtesy: Deepak Khodani/ Figo's facebook page
+1 on that, this colur looks great. Is that paprika red or some kind of coral.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:14   #235
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
+1 on that, this colur looks great. Is that paprika red or some kind of coral.
This is colorado red, a new solid color. Also used in europe.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:15   #236
BANNED

My dealer told me that ford is allotting vehicle after book when i booked figo. Is this true? I don't think so. The dealer even let us change color variant even after booking.

I think ford must introduce a centralized booking system, were one can track his booking status and waiting list details rather than checking with the dealer.

Last edited by mkerala : 25th March 2010 at 14:16.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:21   #237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
My dealer told me that ford is allotting vehicle after book when i booked figo. Is this true? I don't think so. The dealer even let us change color variant even after booking.

I think ford must introduce a centralized booking system, were one can track his booking status and waiting list details rather than checking with the dealer.
@MKERALA what is the current status of your car, what is the date the dealer has last committed. and how off is he from the target.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:24   #238
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
@MKERALA what is the current status of your car, what is the date the dealer has last committed. and how off is he from the target.
I decided to give my dealer little more time as there is a delay across all India. Next week (after my college close) i will call him for a final date.
Old 25th March 2010, 17:14   #239
BHPian

BHPians - Ford customer care seems to be trying their best to make Figo a success ! You would have seen my anxiety in not getting confirmation on delivery of my Red hot Titanium TDCi, despite booking it on 6 March...As per Mustang's advice, I called up the customer care and explained my situation. I was promised to get a call from sales on the same day. And it came last night around 9 PM, from none other than the regional sales manager ! He promised to look into it and get back to me by today. Just now I got information from him that my car will be billed today and I can start chasing dealer. Called up dealer and broke the news to them, in fact they too are happy that it is coming. Transit time of 3 days is expected, still I hope somehow I will get it registered before 1 Apr and escape from the VAT/Road Tax hike !

I sincerely hope Ford keep up this level of commitment to customers and improve the service at dealerships. They have a good VFM product which can break into the top 3 hatchbacks segment in market, if they keep customers happy with timely delivery and good A.S.S.
Old 25th March 2010, 21:32   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
BHPians - Ford customer care seems to be trying their best to make Figo a success ! You would have seen my anxiety in not getting confirmation on delivery of my Red hot Titanium TDCi, despite booking it on 6 March...As per Mustang's advice, I called up the customer care and explained my situation. I was promised to get a call from sales on the same day. And it came last night around 9 PM, from none other than the regional sales manager ! He promised to look into it and get back to me by today. Just now I got information from him that my car will be billed today and I can start chasing dealer. Called up dealer and broke the news to them, in fact they too are happy that it is coming. Transit time of 3 days is expected, still I hope somehow I will get it registered before 1 Apr and escape from the VAT/Road Tax hike !

I sincerely hope Ford keep up this level of commitment to customers and improve the service at dealerships. They have a good VFM product which can break into the top 3 hatchbacks segment in market, if they keep customers happy with timely delivery and good A.S.S.
Revy,

Glad that things worked out for you. I’ve been following your posts with some interest because your tale mirrors mine quite closely. The delay in posting is only because I was waiting for my membership to be approved.

Here goes -

Booked Red Figo Titanium Diesel at Lathangi on 6th March.
Was promised delivery before 31st March.
Complained to Ford customer care on 22nd March. Regional sales manager calls me next day to say Red will be available only in the second week of April.
Wrote to MDs desk on 23rd March complaining about false delivery promise. Got a reply saying my complaint is being looked into.

After reading your post, I went to Lathangi today and confronted the salesperson there. I pointedly asked him if any Reds would be delivered this month and were there any cars in transit? He told me Red is impossible this month, forget about it sir; pick any other colour and we’ll try our best to deliver before end of the month. He didn’t give any guarantees though. When I mentioned your case, he sheepishly told me “you also complain to Ford sir”.
So I dropped off a letter cancelling my booking asking for a full refund. Like I said in the beginning, same story except for the ending [FONT=Wingdings][/FONT]. To be fair though, I’ve owned an Ikon Flair for the last 6 years and this is first time they’ve let me down. And badly at that.
Anyway, congrats on your Figo and hope you get it before the month end.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks