Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2010, 00:29   #31
BHPian

GR8 Job

Must congratulate Ford India for the achievement - perhaps I used to sell Fords till 2008 and I personally preferred the Fiesta over any other car in the segment - not because I used to sell it but it actually was far better in terms of the perfect handeling and solid built - really thought of buying one for myself - ther's a long way to go for Ford as the people are becoming aware lately that the American and European cars are better than the Japs when it comes to built, handeling and stability. Only when you feel the car, you can judge what's better - it's not about plushy beige interiors but it's about how the car performs - had a hard time competing with the plushy beige interiors of the honda for which people used to die for - just one peice of advise for Ford - I have a Ford in my family and my uncle is happy with the driving part but not the service part. And I have also had hard times when my customers called me - middle of the night for brakedown assistance. Please (further) Improve the Service and see the difference.. All the best.
Old 28th February 2011, 13:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

Fiesta Classic caught testing!

Fiesta Classic was caught testing by anything-on-wheels.blogspot.com !
Attached Thumbnails
Ford India rolls out 1,00,000th Fiesta-fordfiestaclassicrear.jpg  

Ford India rolls out 1,00,000th Fiesta-fiesta-classic-2.jpg  

Old 28th February 2011, 17:55   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiesta Classic caught testing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz_rider View Post
Fiesta Classic was caught testing by anything-on-wheels.blogspot.com !
So nice of you fz_rider. Thanks for posting from my blog.

In fact, before posting those pics in my blog, I posted them first in T-Bhp in the New Fiesta thread. Good that you have posted it in the existing Fiesta thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks