Team-BHP - Gen2 Suzuki Swift, EDIT:Caught testing in India, Pics on Pg.15
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Gen2 Suzuki Swift, EDIT:Caught testing in India, Pics on Pg.15 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/84106-gen2-suzuki-swift-edit-caught-testing-india-pics-pg-15-a-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_Austin (Post 2151636)
see what comes of the Auto Expo in Delhi (Maybe some more confusion!).

Next Auto EXPO at Delhi is in 2012 i hope you are not planning to wait that long.

@abhibh - I stand corrected. Thanks.

Wow, that adds an interesting bit to my decision making. Let's see.

till date you have seen the pics of the swift from other sources or left hand drive car

today i am showin gyou all the indian version of suzuki swift 2011 model

captured it while driving

got a chance of seeing the interiors by stopping the driver for a minuteplease:(beggin him ofcourse) as the sensor was there on roof and it was followed by a sx4

:Frustratithey didnt allowed me to click the interiors

but i would say the best interiors i have seen in a haatch back
speedo console with digital details ...
actually its the same design like the uk one with even the audio toooo(just the buttons were glossy black)

leg room was really spacious...(as per my opinion)

now here are the picss

now watch out for this car as i followed it from dhaula kuan till wazirpur(it was circling the whole RING ROAD)

nice pix, that one does look bigger overall. This is probably the first spotting of the new GEN swift on Indian soil. Good catch

The launch is very near as per a source!

I bet not even 1 person(other than smokin offcourse:)),would have made out that this a different looking swift!

Good to see they have kept the interiors and features the same,although too early to say.

Nice spotting!

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2159955)
I bet not even 1 person(other than smokin offcourse:)),would have made out that this a different looking swift!

Good to see they have kept the interiors and features the same,although too early to say.

Nice spotting!

first i saw it in my rear view so thought it was some swift with sticker/aftermarket headlights

then from sideways it was no other than normal one(excep the indicators on ORVM's and these new ones are some what of different shape)

then when it overtook me ,i thought his tail light glass is broken and he has masked it with black tape...but after few seconds i saw it's bumper n boot of different type. then my mind click and i saw it closely

as for the interiors i said i stopped the driver and saw it with my own two eyes

it was excellent,same as the pics we have seen ,it was my hard luck that i didnt get chance to click inside

our family was discussing to get new swift dieselbut now i have said them to buy a second hande for few months and wait for this model

Excellent "smokin" scoop pcituresclap:

The Swift does look longer in the side profile. How could Maruti run this car with permanent registration numbers? Nice way to test the car in Black with minimum camouflage.

agree:And as avishar said, it would have been difficult for anyone to spot this as there are many modded swifts running around.

Wish you could take the interior pics the next time you spot it.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Deleted. Please refrain from posting one-liners which add little or no value to the thread. Spamming is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP.

How would the interiors compare to the current i20s (Sportz and above)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2159955)

Nice spotting!

+1 to what you have written. If not for the tapes covering the head lamps and the tail lights, it would just have been another swift on road.

Now what more will be provided in the Swift to match the competition and also hope the build is at least on the same lines of Ritz.

By the way did this test mule carry Biege interiors?

Nice scoop smokin!

Whats that black strip on the left rear view mirror? turn indicators mounted on mirrors?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS (Post 2160099)
Excellent "smokin" scoop pcituresclap:

The Swift does look longer in the side profile. How could Maruti run this car with permanent registration numbers? Nice way to test the car in Black with minimum camouflage.

agree:And as avishar said, it would have been difficult for anyone to spot this as there are many modded swifts running around.

Wish you could take the interior pics the next time you spot it.

i think so as there is not allowed as per indian rules,we have spotted the uk based accord too here in delhi that too with the registeration number

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalpeshc (Post 2160156)
How would the interiors compare to the current i20s (Sportz and above)?

the seats were in two tone black grey (front) rear all black

dash was completely new like the uk swift only,but as far as i remember the button on audio was black glossy shined...
no steering mounted controls
lighting was orange(bmw looks)

leg room was more than i expected ,not sure as it was driven by a single,so may be he would have pulled seat towards front

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrishnap (Post 2160191)
+1 to what you have written. If not for the tapes covering the head lamps and the tail lights, it would just have been another swift on road.

Now what more will be provided in the Swift to match the competition and also hope the build is at least on the same lines of Ritz.

By the way did this test mule carry Biege interiors?

nooo no biege,combination of silver/grey on dash with black shiny and dull

Quote:

Originally Posted by sids911 (Post 2160222)
Nice scoop smokin!

Whats that black strip on the left rear view mirror? turn indicators mounted on mirrors?

yes sir it's indicators and these are deisgned almost like the shape of new honda city(the glass shape i am talking
indicators were not looking good as they were like the aftermarket design(not gelling inside the panel ,they were out )

i hope you got my point on this

Superb catch smokin! Nice, keen eye there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokin (Post 2160329)
nooo no biege,combination of silver/grey on dash with black shiny and dull

And thats how it should be. IMHO, beige on a Swift would sort of "kill" that cosy and wraparound feel that the car currently gives.

Now the question arises.
with the current swift doing 12k+ numbers a month.
How is Maruthi going to introduce the new variant and keep all its customers happy.