Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th December 2005, 20:26   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msprabhakar
If the same incident had happened in the U.S. (however remote the town may have been), Honda would've been sued by the owner of the vehicle for a full new replacement (at least)...
and how does it relate to this story ?
Old 28th December 2005, 21:07   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Whatever said and done, Hondas service SUCKS! From my experience in Bombay, their service stations are just too over burdened.

GTO
I TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE..but recently,I have been giving my car for any problems to Arya Honda,at Lalbaug,100X better customer service than those idiotic Ichibaan Honda people.
They've harassed me to the core during my flood related repairs.
As for this thread,I would have loved to see this happen in United States,he would have got a brand new replacement..

-sr
Old 28th December 2005, 22:42   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Whatever said and done, Hondas service SUCKS! From my experience in Bombay, their service stations are just too over burdened
I agree too. Honda(HSCI) has miles(and years) to go before they can claim similar ASS to Maruti and even Hyundai. THe problem is the dealers; specifically the small number. Most major cities have only one Honda dealership which is overburdened. And there is no competition at all. For the smaller cities there are no dealers at all.

It will take some time when Honda enter into a Maruti like situation with double digit dealers in major cities and some heavy duty competition that makes all service centers pull up their socks and consequently increases the ASS level up one notch.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks