Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2012, 11:02   #31

Re: Marshall’s life – Indian F1 Grand Prix’11 ( Buddh Int'l circuit )

I too got short-listed. Will be there on Saturday, 11 Aug.2012 at the BIC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by envy View Post
Is there any T-BHPian who got short-listed this year? I have been called to attend the workshop this weekend.
Old 9th August 2012, 12:58   #32
BHPian

I would also be there on 11th August, along with my friend (fellow T-BHPian)who is also short-listed.

Quote:
Is there any T-BHPian who got short-listed this year? I have been called to attend the workshop this weekend.
Old 9th August 2012, 13:17   #33
Senior - BHPian

ive also been shortlisted but cant make it this week as I have pressing family commitments
Old 9th August 2012, 22:41   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Hi Every One !!!

Believe me having been part of couple of "Inaugural Events" other than at Budh International - I would say this was the best by far !!!

Ram
I was wondering, is this workshop for the main F1 event or for other racing events?

Because the invitation for the workshop does not clearly mention if it is for just the F1 or what. It says F1-GT1 on the pass.

Do we have to come for multiple events??
Old 25th September 2012, 19:20   #35

Hi ABerry and Amitku,

Could you'll please share what happened on 11 August ?
I have been shortlisted to attend a workshop in Chennai on 30 September and I live in Mumbai. While I am enthu to go and participate, I'll have to shell out for the travel. Please share your experiences and if you know if there will be any workshops in Mumbai.

Thanks
Old 4th October 2012, 18:24   #36

So I attended the workshop in Chennai on 30 September hosted by IMMC. The workshop was good and they gave a good insight of what to expect if you want to be a F1 Marshal. The only sad part is that they will provide a confrimation to the short-listed candidates only by 10th or 12th October. I guess they have their own selection/elimination criteria. No one knows if they are selected.

Now, I am in a dilemma on what to do. I have already purchased the tickets for the F1 race and I am left wondering if I should plan for travel to Noida for the week long workshops if I make it through the marshal shortlist.

In case if I am short listed (which I pray that I am), the race tickets will go waste and it is more than likely that the friends who were planning to go with me for the race (as a spectator) will no longer be interested. As such, I will be left with tickets to the Indian GP and no one willing to go....
Old 5th October 2012, 11:33   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster123
In case if I am short listed (which I pray that I am), the race tickets will go waste and it is more than likely that the friends who were planning to go with me for the race (as a spectator) will no longer be interested. As such, I will be left with tickets to the Indian GP and no one willing to go....

I had attended the first round of workshop here at the circuit and for selected for second, but won't be going, since I can't afford a week off from work, so I am planning to buy two tickets, if you happen to sell yours, do tell me.
envy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2012, 16:25   #38

Thanks Pal, I will let you know as soon as I hear from the IMMC folks. Can you please PM me, IM a a newbie and dont know how to go about that
Old 11th October 2012, 17:45   #39

Quote:
I had attended the first round of workshop here at the circuit and for selected for second, but won't be going, since I can't afford a week off from work, so I am planning to buy two tickets, if you happen to sell yours, do tell me.
Hi Envy, While I have not yet heard from IMMC, I have 3 tickets to sell. Could you please let me know if you are interested
Old 11th October 2012, 20:06   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster123 View Post
Hi Envy, While I have not yet heard from IMMC, I have 3 tickets to sell. Could you please let me know if you are interested
I might be needing two, anyhow, which stand are they in? Have you taken parking ticket along with them?

Your price quote.

Or if you prefer, you could mail me nitish.v87@gmail.com, We can take the discussion to a mail thread.
Old 12th October 2012, 17:15   #41

Quote:
I might be needing two, anyhow, which stand are they in? Have you taken parking ticket along with them?

Your price quote.

Or if you prefer, you could mail me nitish.v87@gmail.com, We can take the discussion to a mail thread.
Hi, I have sent you an email. Please respond to my email and we can take this forward

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks