Ishan's having a good time
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0163_thumb.jpg

I'm crazy and I love cars
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0162_thumb.jpg

I'm Dippy and guess what Keys are in my pocket
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0161_thumb.jpg

Shrivz and Ported
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0160_thumb.jpg

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 10th March 2008 at 17:33.
Old 10th March 2008, 17:38   #407
Distinguished - BHPian

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0147_thumb.jpg

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0148_thumb.jpg

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0151_thumb.jpg

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0152_thumb.jpg

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0156_thumb.jpg

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0157_thumb.jpg

Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0158_thumb.jpg

Now that the pictures are back, I'll let you Enjoy as many as I have

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 10th March 2008 at 17:41.
Old 10th March 2008, 17:46   #408
Distinguished - BHPian

Pictures of Team-BHPians

Wolf and Friend
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0092_thumb.jpg

The gang enjoying the show (It's early so the seats are not yet filled up)
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0098_thumb.jpg

I am Jitu (Ford Rocam)
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0111_thumb.jpg

I'm just completely Psycho lol
Speedrun 08' - Pictures, Videos, Experiences and Results-dsc_0129_thumb.jpg
Old 10th March 2008, 18:04   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Monkey View Post
i have read them and no where do i see it being allowed ...... and pls dont tell me this is part of the intake !!!!!

and the marshals and a few of us contestents did protest againts your cooling the intercooler on the track antic ......

and as it is are we allowed to work on the car right there on the track ??

written protest was given to the COC ...

__________________________________________________ __
different angle

neville ....
i understand that you might be right in some ways .... with regards to being within the rules .. they are very badly framed , not specific and open to interpretation ......

i do hold you in high regard BUT quite a lot of felt it was very unsporting of you ....

you were given a bit too much liberty i feel
if the intercooler is not part of the intake system of the engine - then which part is it of. frankly no one thought of or has thought of cooling the intercooler as i did to increase performance. also the coc did stop me and asked me to move it to the area outside the zapp pits... which i finally did move to .... also why is un-sporting of me to cool the intercooler ??. on the other hand, what if another competitor's engine had overheating problems ?? he would be using water to cool the radiator down and then run !!! its sad people find it un-sporting when they find someone doing something out of the ordinary. Give me a logical reason why i should not have cooled the intercooler. i can assure you next year everyone will be doing it. all competitors can do what they like as long as they are within the rules, to keep pushing the envelope...

cheers
Old 10th March 2008, 22:15   #410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville1507 View Post
frankly no one thought of or has thought of cooling the intercooler as i did to increase performance.
Give me a logical reason why i should not have cooled the intercooler. i can assure you next year everyone will be doing it.
This was done in S.R 07 on the EVO 7, Subaru, Sylvia etc & this year too the same practice was followed. I think they should define in the rule book weather this should be allowed or not. What if somebody comes installed with Cry02 kit?

Last edited by Ford Rocam : 10th March 2008 at 22:18.
Old 10th March 2008, 22:20   #411
BHPian

Guys!!!! All is well that ends well.I do not want to add further fuel to what is being said. I personally feel that Neville1507 is being subjected to lot of unfair critisism.At the end of the day it is just a sport and he did not cheat under any circumstances,being innovative is not cheating.MODS : Sorry for being Off Topic from Motor Sports to Cricket.It is like saying Adam Gilchrist cheated with the squash ball in his gloves while batting.It was a brilliant idea well within the laws.

Give the Devil his due.Having known Neville1507,I think he is a genius when it comes to automobiles.The guy is full of ideas, willing to part every bit of it.Its a pity he couldn't run his Mustang.

Till the next event, Peace Be With All of Us.Enjoy the Drive.
Old 10th March 2008, 22:45   #412
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Yes buddy its a B18C Type-R and was running nitrous
Does this Civic have an AC ? Asking as the the US type R didnt have one.
Old 10th March 2008, 23:59   #413
BHPian

ROFL !! Even i wanna know now !
Old 11th March 2008, 01:56   #414
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We were asked to assemble at 8am at the venue so that the event could begin early in order to compensate for the time lost yesterday. Fair enough we thought but as usual it was not to be. For some inexplicable reason nothing happened till after 9:30 am despite a large umber of participants arriving on or before the revised time. As usual there was utter chaos at the scenes as no one had an idea as to what was happening including the organizers. So much for hiring outfits like Hungama who don’t know how to do anything about arranging or handling an event. More on that later.
What this did was make finishing the event even more difficult as it led to more delays. Eventually, at about 5:30pm or so I got my final run post which I decided to head home as I could not stay there any longer due to mixture of disgust with the arrangements & fatigue.

Wow. Just wow. If this is how a national-level event is done in India then I wouldn't want to be a part of it. Ever.

Last edited by aah78 : 11th March 2008 at 04:03. Reason: Large quote edited.
Old 11th March 2008, 02:08   #415
BHPian

Quote:
if the intercooler is not part of the intake system of the engine - then which part is it of. frankly no one thought of or has thought of cooling the intercooler as i did to increase performance. also the coc did stop me and asked me to move it to the area outside the zapp pits... which i finally did move to .... also why is un-sporting of me to cool the intercooler ??. on the other hand, what if another competitor's engine had overheating problems ?? he would be using water to cool the radiator down and then run !!! its sad people find it un-sporting when they find someone doing something out of the ordinary. Give me a logical reason why i should not have cooled the intercooler. i can assure you next year everyone will be doing it. all competitors can do what they like as long as they are within the rules, to keep pushing the envelope...

cheers
so going along with your logic wouldnt the turbo also be part of the intake system ????
so an uprated turbo too should be allowed in street stock ???

and sorry to take this away from you but using co2 to cool the intercooler was used by KS during SR07 , marshals were not very happy about him doing that on the TRACK even then ...

if you wanted to cool your intercooler you should have done it in the pits ... not on the track ...

like i said before the rules need to way better framed
Old 11th March 2008, 10:20   #416

Quote:
so going along with your logic wouldnt the turbo also be part of the intake system ????
so an uprated turbo too should be allowed in street stock ???

and sorry to take this away from you but using co2 to cool the intercooler was used by KS during SR07 , marshals were not very happy about him doing that on the TRACK even then ...

if you wanted to cool your intercooler you should have done it in the pits ... not on the track ...

like i said before the rules need to way better framed
yes i agree KS did the same, but last year i won indian open due to proper cooling.

yes the turbo is part of the engine on the exhaust and intake !! WHO TOLD YOU AND CAN YOU PROVE THE TURBO IN MY CAR IS UPGRADED. I WILL PAY ANYONE ANYTHING TO PROVE THIS." my car is upgraded to 240 bhp with my hardware of intake and exhaust and software remap from petes(check the specs of my car with peter). at 240 bhp phase 2 the turbo is not upgraded. when you go to phase 3 - 300 bhp, then you get a bigger manifold and upgraded turbo to hold boost longer.
these comment from MR. V-16 has really pissed me off, as i am not one to break rules, but FOLLOW evenly for all.
Old 11th March 2008, 10:42   #417
BHPian

@ dipen - yes it does have Ac . Its a JDM B18c5 not a US Type-R
Old 11th March 2008, 10:54   #418
BANNED

Quote:
these comment from MR. V-16 has really pissed me off, as i am not one to break rules, but FOLLOW evenly for all.
Neville,

Chill man. Its just a misunderstanding of the rules by all. There was a lot of confusion and your exposed intercooler did raise a lot of eyebrows. He holds you in high esteem so dont take it personally.

Street Stock in the laymans opinion meant a stock car and not remapped hence the confusion

Viper/Jignesh
Old 11th March 2008, 12:14   #419
BHPian

Quote:
yes i agree KS did the same, but last year i won indian open due to proper cooling.

yes the turbo is part of the engine on the exhaust and intake !! WHO TOLD YOU AND CAN YOU PROVE THE TURBO IN MY CAR IS UPGRADED. I WILL PAY ANYONE ANYTHING TO PROVE THIS." my car is upgraded to 240 bhp with my hardware of intake and exhaust and software remap from petes(check the specs of my car with peter). at 240 bhp phase 2 the turbo is not upgraded. when you go to phase 3 - 300 bhp, then you get a bigger manifold and upgraded turbo to hold boost longer.
i am a bit confussed ...
what exactly comprises of the air intake ??
someone pls clarify and justify
Old 11th March 2008, 18:49   #420
BHPian

Can somebody post up results of all cars & category both indian/foreign with reaction time/E.T & total time ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks