Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2008, 13:09   #16
Senior - BHPian

Oh No, ajmat. We were expecting to see your RS in action.
And I don't think end-May is going to be any better, as far as Chennai weather goes.
Old 17th April 2008, 14:11   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
Hi Guys, this track-day, is it on the short loop or the long one ?
its for the full loop.
Old 17th April 2008, 14:23   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
And I don't think end-May is going to be any better, as far as Chennai weather goes.
Chennai weather is more like the same all round the year IMO. Hot and humid. Besides I am sure loads of them would have turned had the same thread been put up by Farhan and Co without asking these questions. I think the testing for the single seater and saloon cars season on going on isnt it?

As pawan mentioned, it is for the long loop.

I think even if we manage to get 2 or 3 cars on track we are going to go ahead and do it. There is no point in waiting endlessly. Those want to join in are most welcome. 1 elantra is confirmed, I think so is vikram too? Can we have some of the Anna's who are coming to drive on track post up as well? Where is nitrous when you need him?
Old 17th April 2008, 14:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

You can expect quite some crowd from Chennai, if the participation in our recent meets is any indication. But then no idea how many will be bringing their cars on track.

Anyway, let's have this track day as scheduled - its been a long time. The weather doesn't make any difference for us Chennai-vaasis.
Old 17th April 2008, 16:13   #20
BHPian

I have never been to a track day but will love to come and watch you guys on track.
Old 17th April 2008, 16:23   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Besides I am sure loads of them would have turned had the same thread been put up by Farhan and Co without asking these questions.
I don't think that's fair. People are allowed to ask whatever they want, considering cars are worth a lot of money. And maybe you should ask Farhan for some help, in that case.
Old 17th April 2008, 16:29   #22
Senior - BHPian

Akshay, are you coming for the track day ? I remember reading somewhere about some boost stuff done to your car. Would love to see it in action. Is it on the BlueBaleno ?
Old 17th April 2008, 20:26   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
. Besides I am sure loads of them would have turned had the same thread been put up by Farhan and Co without asking these questions.
Let me just say that I would take their word blindly based on their experience and depth of knowledge
Old 17th April 2008, 20:31   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You can expect quite some crowd from Chennai, if the participation in our recent meets is any indication. But then no idea how many will be bringing their cars on track.

Anyway, let's have this track day as scheduled - its been a long time. The weather doesn't make any difference for us Chennai-vaasis.
biju. Its a saturday and we have the whole of sunday to chill out. What better than some action at the track and a meet to call it a day.

So guys, please start confirming your participation for the trackday. Mcl has only a week to complete the formalities.
Old 17th April 2008, 20:40   #25
BHPian

do we have any sponsors here??? like will any body sponsor me for thr track day casue i m already broke my ride in the track shape...
Old 17th April 2008, 21:00   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
do we have any sponsors here??? like will any body sponsor me for thr track day casue i m already broke my ride in the track shape...
Sponsors? You're joking right?

I will sponsor you (terms and conditions apply) as long as I can drive your car on track. What say now?

Last edited by n_aditya : 17th April 2008 at 21:01.
Old 17th April 2008, 21:12   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Sponsors? You're joking right?

I will sponsor you (terms and conditions apply) as long as I can drive your car on track. What say now?

i wouldn mind that sir i will be hounered
Old 17th April 2008, 21:30   #28
BHPian

Guys, I am sure Rahul will show you all a good time. I would have loved to be part of the organising comitee, but can't since I am officiating the 24 hour karting event this weekend in Goa.

Yes the weather is hot, so carry a lot of water to drink. I am sure the cars will all be ok if driven within their limits.

Have fun guys, will try and join you guys if time permits.
Old 17th April 2008, 22:18   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Akshay, are you coming for the track day ? I remember reading somewhere about some boost stuff done to your car. Would love to see it in action. Is it on the BlueBaleno ?
Lol, it's BlueBaleno now, is it? Anyway, can't say for sure, some more work to be carried out, after which I will be wiped clean monetarily. I have large plans and small paycheques, and they don't combine well. Fingers crossed, I'll be there.
Old 18th April 2008, 02:35   #30
Senior - BHPian

Confirmed. Anyone need a ride , contact me. Nitrous...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks