Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2006, 11:40   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
but you can clearly see how dumb and biased JC is...
You need to get used to that. There is no car which JC didnot let down. Each and every car he will tell you some bad points or the other like I dont like that leather or i dont like the colour or something or the other.

Quote:
CLS 55 AMG which looks like a dream doesnt handle as good as the american car here..so what do you get out of this??
What about the SL 55 AMG, it uses all the features from the new Mercedes S Class and has Radar guided cruise control, etc. Buttt i guess it will be way more expensive then the Americans.
Old 10th April 2006, 01:28   #32
Senior - BHPian

SL55 is nice, but again too much money for the car, well if i had that kind of money may be i would be looking into it, but it wouldnt top my list, i much rather have speed and the style of Z06+Viper convert for the price for 1 SL55..SL55 had an advantage where you could get speed and have a coupe/convert when you want...well for that price a Z06 would be my coupe and Viper would my convert...and both handle better than thr SL55 and are more powerful, the only thing that would be missing there is the interior design and quality, well for some extra money you can change that too
Old 22nd April 2006, 01:45   #33
BHPian

Enter the Matrix. (Although it was a CTS ). Looks cool.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks