Team-BHP - Gumball Rally Start Line London
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Gumball Rally Start Line London (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/12852-gumball-rally-start-line-london-4.html)

:OT

BAD 13OY, that sounds awsome its a nice 900 mile ride ! its more like the european leg of Gumball 3000 (1000 miles) It becomes even better if you are in your ferrari ! I guess it should be about 15 hrs in regular but am sure you lot will reach in 10 hrs hacking a few speed tickets on your way lol: I am definately going for the BMS in July if nothing else comes up :mad: at the last moment from work ! Angi...... (it wasnt geting copy post and i feared i might get it wrong in typing ... lolz) am sure ull get wht u desire ! BAD 13OY have a nice ride and enjoy the race am sure ull be on the terrace of one of the top floors of the Heracles building !

cheers,
ash

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD 130Y
Yes thats exactly what i was looking for.
Alex is become so good at comming in tops and taking all that is thrown at him cos he has done so many gumball to date.
I hear the party at the play boy mansion was a blast!!!!
Next year im def doing gumball and i will have a camera installed in the car so that i can send live feed back everyday.
what did Max millon car come, did the 612 make it to the finsh line.

Ash you going to Monaco this year for the Gran Prix???

Max was no where mentioned reaching the finish line in his 612 am quite surprised !!! All he was seen was in the Playboy mansion party,

more pics of the party at

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/20...sion-pictures/

And as mentioned by BAD 13OY i wont be surprised if Alex Roy wins it. He won the 2003 Gumball Spirit Trophy, the 2004 Gumball Style Trophy, the 2005 Gumball Silver Trophy (unofficial, of course), the 2004 Bullrun USA Team Trophy, the 2004 Bullrun Ibiza Trophy & the 2005 Bullrun USA Silver Trophy.

Cheers,
ash

Taken of the Site exoticspotter.com, pic of an SLR in California competing in the Gumball Rally 3000. :Cheering:

I happened to see that today itself. Ah, love those usual Monday updates on that site.

Did you check out the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (sp?) ?

Here are a few pics from this year's Gumball 3000
Some of the cars that are worth a mention
SLR 722
Bugatti Veyron
Ferrari Enzo
F40
Jaguar XJ220
LP640
Spyker
Ultima GTR
Ferrari 599GTB
Ford GT
Rolls Royce 'Conquistador' Phantom
Carrera GT
Pagani Zonda (an F was on display but did not race)
3 Revas
a fiat 500

some more pics in a few days...

chrome gallardo

the crowds

Whats with the Revas? :)

More reliable than Ferraris, I'm told. :)

How do you keep it (reva's) for that long :-)

Oh the Revas were only meant to go up untill a few miles, to the Waterloo station from there they were to be loaded on the Eurostar to Brussels and from Brussels the Ventura Fetish was to take over - its the first electric supercar after which a hydrogen powered BMW V12 was to take over and finally they are scheduled to cross the finish line on a electric scooters - it is a part of their Gumball goes GREEN campaign (not to mention almost all the other cars are gas guzzlers!).
The Revas are very popular in London - they dont have to pay the congestion charge, no parking charge and they cost a lot less than the Toyota Prius - the other car that does not face congestions charge plus petrol costs twice as much as it normally does in India.

some more pics.....
by the way the golden supercharged range rover was driven by the wife and co-founder of the Gumball 3000 Julie Brangstrup and the brain and founder of Gumball, Maximillion was in an matt black XJ220 (sorry no pics)...there were some other celebs as well, Snoop Dogg was driving a Gallardo (if i'm not wrong) then there were representatives from the Gulf, the LP 640 as the number plate shows is from Kuwait, the Ford GT was from Dubai and the chrome gallardo was from Saudi Arabia - the showgirls flocked around the sheikhs!

footprints of an F3000 car that was a part of the rally as well (deafening but amazing revs)

Whats with you guys and the fondness for Sheilks and arabs.!!! At least in UK and Europe they are not liked as they maybe in the sub continent. Yes they maybe rich but most of them are Numbskulls. Im speaking from experience. When they come to UK they think they can treat the asians more or less similar to like they treat em back in Middle East and they are more than often on a rude awaking call.!!!

Anyway going back to Gumball i have a few Videos from sundays event and will post that to you guys in a bit ok.
In an earlier post someone said Snoop was doing the race no it was Exhibit doing it. And Danny Dyer was doin it too. Lovely super model Caprice was in a Blinged Gold Range Rover.

the gumball rally has been cancelled off due to the death of 2 innocent motorists.

Gumball 3000 Cancelled - Innocent Motorist Fatality

Yep The Gumball has been cancelled. One of the Ruf Pokers went on a head on colloison with a VW golf at 150 mph. The driver of the Golf died of a heart attack and his wife is seriosuly ill. Hence to show a mark of respect Gumball has been terminated this year.

Well thats Sad really

Ciao