Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2010, 19:14   #16
BHPian

Not sure of how the Jota would actually look in real time. As of now the doesn't grow on me and will take time. Perhaps when we stop seeing the famed Murcielagos' and Gallardos' that's when the Jota might kick in.

The current spec looks a mix 'n match of the old and new. Blast from the past with a reworked body frame!
Old 30th March 2010, 19:16   #17
Senior - BHPian

The rims on that camouflaged car (Jota) looks suspiciously like the Superleggera rims on the the Gallardo. Why would they be using the rims from a lower car on their top of the line replacement? Beats me!
Old 31st March 2010, 12:06   #18
Senior - BHPian

They all look the same now to me! Except for the names, you really need to strain your eyes to spot differences visually. A scoop here, a line there....
Old 31st March 2010, 14:09   #19
BHPian

I think this looks just like another lambo, Loved all the Murcielagos' and Gallardos', Jota with 6.5L and 700 horses at work, Should expect some real magic, Have to wait and watch till the launch.
Old 31st March 2010, 14:27   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Even I agree that this looks so much like the LP640/560. They make subtle changes to the exterior and add more HP to the engine and voila, we have a LP640 killer.

OT: Last evening was watching the NGC where in Great Factory they were showing how they assemble the Lambo and alloy wheels come specially from US which is sole manafacturer to make the lightest wheels in the world.

How an Audi R8 is made is going to be telecasted on Thursday, i think.
Old 31st March 2010, 14:44   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

OT: Last evening was watching the NGC where in Great Factory they were showing how they assemble the Lambo and alloy wheels come specially from US which is sole manafacturer to make the lightest wheels in the world.
Oh Man! I wished if i was offered the role of the test driver who drives every newly made lambo for 60miles
Old 31st March 2010, 14:49   #22
BHPian

On public roads? Light pockets guaranteed....
(Lambo don't have a test track)
Old 31st March 2010, 14:55   #23
Senior - BHPian

It was driven on public roads, infact the video also showed the car was caught by cops
Old 31st March 2010, 14:57   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Even I agree that this looks so much like the LP640/560. They make subtle changes to the exterior and add more HP to the engine and voila, we have a LP640 killer.

How an Audi R8 is made is going to be telecasted on Thursday, i think.
Wha time is this show?
Old 31st March 2010, 19:35   #25
Senior - BHPian

Usually manufacturers while testing their cars use bits and pieces of current production cars to mask the lines.So this Jota caught testing is far away from the how the final version will look like.
Old 31st March 2010, 20:40   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
They all look the same now to me! Except for the names, you really need to strain your eyes to spot differences visually. A scoop here, a line there....
I definitely don't think so.I personally feel that the Lamborghini designers are getting better with every with each of their cars outperforming the previous ones in both performance and design. Totally love the current generation of the bulls. Hope they come out with something really really outrageous like they did with the 670.
Old 2nd April 2010, 11:23   #27
BHPian

The national geographic channel's megafactory was great show. it showed the starting till the end of the production line of Murcielago. The engine manufacturing, assembling, testing. The motorized air flap was great. The rims are made of solid aluminium with the holes etched out.

The fun part was that the drivers said it is easy to reverse the car since they have full view of the back if they open the door .

I hope this is not off topic.

Last edited by Chipz : 2nd April 2010 at 11:27.
Old 2nd April 2010, 17:03   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz View Post
The national geographic channel's megafactory was great show. it showed the starting till the end of the production line of Murcielago.
Slight correction, Chipz...it showed a Murci SV.

The episode gave me goosebumps!! The highlight was the installation of the monster power-train under the supervision of a lady.

Last edited by sandeepmdas : 2nd April 2010 at 17:04.
Old 9th April 2010, 09:27   #29
Senior - BHPian

some more spy shots from KGP and LLN
Attached Thumbnails
Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-1.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-2.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-3.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-4.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-5.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-6.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-7.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-8.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-9.jpg  

Old 9th April 2010, 14:42   #30
Senior - BHPian

Just look at the rake of the front windshield! Its almost horizontal.Somehow the overall shape reminds me of the epic Jaguar XJ220,albeit a bit more sharpened!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks