Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2011, 22:34   #61
BHPian

Re: Sale of tickets for Indian GP has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing1234 View Post
Hi
I have just booked my Formula One Indian Grandprix ticket at the main grandstands upper tier centre. Looking forward to meet all you guys ..
Buddy im in the S Block. H row. will meet u there
Old 6th September 2011, 12:21   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Booked tickets for the Classic Stand North. Can't wait till October!

OT: Need suggestions :- I am looking for options from Ahmedabad to Delhi (for the race). Considering there are three of us, the minimum air fare (total) comes to 9-10k min. (No rail options available) Also since we have a extra day with us, would it be feasible to look at booking a cab from Ahmedabad to Delhi one side? Volvo buses would do too, but can't find any services available.

If anybody has done such long trips in cabs this side of the country, what are the fares like? If anybody has any suggestions/contacts, please do send me a PM.
Old 6th September 2011, 16:52   #63
BHPian

@ninjatalli - if you are open to travelling by car or by bus, why don't you consider the option of taking an overnight train? there are quite a few of them from ahmedabad to Delhi
Old 6th September 2011, 21:23   #64
Senior - BHPian

Me too gonna be on Classic Stand North! Reason to choose this - This stand seemed to be close to the 1st corner - where max action takes place during the start! (hope the view isn't bad)
Old 6th September 2011, 21:34   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Booked tickets for the Classic Stand North. Can't wait till October!

OT: Need suggestions :- I am looking for options from Ahmedabad to Delhi (for the race). Considering there are three of us, the minimum air fare (total) comes to 9-10k min. (No rail options available) Also since we have a extra day with us, would it be feasible to look at booking a cab from Ahmedabad to Delhi one side? Volvo buses would do too, but can't find any services available.

If anybody has done such long trips in cabs this side of the country, what are the fares like? If anybody has any suggestions/contacts, please do send me a PM.
For Bus related bookings you can have a look at ONLINE BUS TICKETS BOOKING SERVICE » ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION . Cabs will charge you anything between Rs 7-10 per Km for the return trip.
Old 7th September 2011, 22:49   #66
BHPian

Booked a seat in the L block of SSE 1. See you all at T4! Wicked exited about the race btw!!!

We should definitely make a team bhp meet-up at the race. The Friday practice would be the best time, so that we don't get distracted during the race, plus anyone finding their buddies can make arrangements to change seats.
Old 8th September 2011, 17:43   #67
BHPian

Booked classic north. T3 is higher than T1 and T2, so hopefully should be able to see T1 from there (using binoc/zoom).

I am in B block E row. (are the rows front to back or opposite?)
Old 8th September 2011, 18:43   #68
BHPian

Yesss!! And I have my tickets. Best part is, I am driving down to Delhi. Can't wait
Old 14th September 2011, 14:25   #69
Senior - BHPian

Booking premium stand south. Elevated and bird's eye view of the track plus super corner to view the machines zooming in, braking and then accelerating out. Plus lot of team Bhp-ians i know are booking there. No stay problems for me, ive got a home in Delhi.
Old 24th September 2011, 09:07   #70
Team-BHP Support

Has anyone received the physical tickets yet?

It was mentioned that dispatch of tickets would start by Sept 1st week; it is 3rd week already.
Old 24th September 2011, 13:21   #71
BHPian

I just wanted to know whether I can carry my digi cam or use my mobile cam during the race...because it has been stated everywhere that professional camera's are not allowed.
Old 24th September 2011, 13:37   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak01
I just wanted to know whether I can carry my digi cam or use my mobile cam during the race...because it has been stated everywhere that professional camera's are not allowed.
Its a confusion lot of people are having.. I ll be carrying my slr and lens for friday practice. Professional cam not allowed, at the same time its also mentioned that pics can be taken as long as its used for non commercial use..
Old 26th September 2011, 21:25   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post

It was mentioned that dispatch of tickets would start by Sept 1st week; it is 3rd week already.
Good question! I had the same question. Moreover someone booked tickets for me through OFFICIAL GRAND PRIX TICKETS for Formula 1, MotoGP, Superbike & Superleague Formula! (paid in Euros) and the support folks have been telling me physical tickets will be delivered a week or two before the race and I have been taking their trip for this
Old 27th September 2011, 00:04   #74
BHPian

Bookmyshow said tickets will be sent from 20th September. Let's hope we will have tickets by October 1st week. Guidelines would also become clear by then
Old 27th September 2011, 13:52   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Good question! I had the same question. Moreover someone booked tickets for me through OFFICIAL GRAND PRIX TICKETS for Formula 1, MotoGP, Superbike & Superleague Formula! (paid in Euros) and the support folks have been telling me physical tickets will be delivered a week or two before the race and I have been taking their trip for this
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimianks View Post
Bookmyshow said tickets will be sent from 20th September. Let's hope we will have tickets by October 1st week. Guidelines would also become clear by then
Our tickets were just delivered, thank God

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks