Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2011, 10:06   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Sale of tickets for Indian GP has started!

Had booked tickets for the premium stand South - has anyone in Mumbai received his/her ticket ? Had called up the Book My Show guys, they informed that tickets are likely to be delivered this week , don't know how "likely" is this going to be

I also had a query , are the stand ticket and parking tickets being sent together ?
Old 11th October 2011, 13:24   #92
Senior - BHPian

I got my tickets . Star Stand 2 East - Block-C , Row - L
Old 11th October 2011, 15:54   #93
BHPian

Just got my Formula 1 tickets
Old 11th October 2011, 16:07   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
I got my tickets . Star Stand 2 East - Block-C , Row - L
I am also in Star Stand 2 East, Block C and Row L - seats 27, 28, 29. Hope to catch up there.

My tickets were redirected by courier company back to BMS. I've had to chase both BMS and the courier company to re-direct it back to me. Hopefully, I should have it in my hand this week.

Cheers,
Old 11th October 2011, 16:18   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy

I am also in Star Stand 2 East, Block C and Row L - seats 27, 28, 29. Hope to catch up there.

My tickets were redirected by courier company back to BMS. I've had to chase both BMS and the courier company to re-direct it back to me. Hopefully, I should have it in my hand this week.

Cheers,
Great.. We are 23 and 24 .
Old 11th October 2011, 22:38   #96
BHPian

Got my tickets too! Yes, all 3 tickets for the 3 days are given separately. And there are also the tickets for each day pass for the bus/car parking separate.

I will be at SSE 1, Gate 1 Block L Row C seat 1. See you guys there!

Last edited by druk75 : 11th October 2011 at 22:41.
Old 12th October 2011, 12:55   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by druk75 View Post
Me too!

I plan to travel by 23rd!!! I'm gonna call 'em up tomorrow. Or, maybe wait a couple of days, since the deliveries reached Bangalore, maybe Kerala is next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by souravc View Post
Had booked tickets for the premium stand South - has anyone in Mumbai received his/her ticket ? Had called up the Book My Show guys, they informed that tickets are likely to be delivered this week , don't know how "likely" is this going to be

I also had a query , are the stand ticket and parking tickets being sent together ?
I called up BMS yesterday to seek update on the tickets' delivery. They gave me a very strange logic. Initially, they started delivering tickets as per the date of transaction. Mid-way, they realized that most of the tickets were booked from Mumbai and Delhi. So they changed the delivery model. Now they are dispatching Mumbai and Delhi tickets in 2 lots. Hence, I've been promised delivery BEFORE the end of THIS week i.e. by Oct 15th.

I really hope they keep to their word.

P.S. If someone from Mumbai/Delhi books their ticket AFTER BMS has dispatched the lot, what will happen? Obviously they still have to courier the tickets na? Then I dont understand why they had to move away from the "delivery-as-per-transaction-date" logic in the first place.
Old 12th October 2011, 15:33   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
I called up BMS yesterday to seek update on the tickets' delivery. They gave me a very strange logic. Initially, they started delivering tickets as per the date of transaction. Mid-way, they realized that most of the tickets were booked from Mumbai and Delhi. So they changed the delivery model. Now they are dispatching Mumbai and Delhi tickets in 2 lots. Hence, I've been promised delivery BEFORE the end of THIS week i.e. by Oct 15th.

I really hope they keep to their word.

P.S. If someone from Mumbai/Delhi books their ticket AFTER BMS has dispatched the lot, what will happen? Obviously they still have to courier the tickets na? Then I dont understand why they had to move away from the "delivery-as-per-transaction-date" logic in the first place.
Bulk courier is cheaper than small courier , just adds to the margin .
I got my ticket yesterday
Old 12th October 2011, 16:18   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravc View Post
Bulk courier is cheaper than small courier , just adds to the margin .
I got my ticket yesterday
Yes I know. But what happens when they have dispatched a bulk courier of Mumbai tickets on Monday and people keep booking throughout the week?? You mean they will wait till a certain date for the bulk to build up and then dispatch again? Sounds pretty risky and not customer friendly to me!

P.S. Just got my tickets!!
Old 12th October 2011, 18:02   #100
Senior - BHPian

Should I be booking the metro tickets/cab in advance? or can I just hail a radio cab and drive to the circuit and back?

The reason to ask: Tickets were bought for me - through an European site.
Old 12th October 2011, 18:11   #101
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Should I be booking the metro tickets/cab in advance? or can I just hail a radio cab and drive to the circuit and back?

The reason to ask: Tickets were bought for me - through an European site.

Oh that is not good.

From what I've read : private vehicles (unless those with the Parking Pass) will be stopped around 8kms from the track; so any cab will drop you only till there.

All those who've booked thru' BMS would have definitely got the Bus Pass; and I doubt the buses will pick up someone without the pass and apart from the designated points.

While I'm not aware if Jaypee has made any arrangement for the 8kms conveyance, I just thought you should know about where the cab will wave goodbye.

Can you ask BMS if they issue just the bus pass? Do clarify with the Buddh guys about any conveyance from the drop-off point to the circuit.
Old 12th October 2011, 18:26   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Oh that is not good.

From what I've read : private vehicles (unless those with the Parking Pass) will be stopped around 8kms from the track; so any cab will drop you only till there.

All those who've booked thru' BMS would have definitely got the Bus Pass; and I doubt the buses will pick up someone without the pass and apart from the designated points.

While I'm not aware if Jaypee has made any arrangement for the 8kms conveyance, I just thought you should know about where the cab will wave goodbye.

Can you ask BMS if they issue just the bus pass? Do clarify with the Buddh guys about any conveyance from the drop-off point to the circuit.
What about metro? Would they ask us to jump out of the train 8 kms away from the circuit too?

Any Delhiites, please advise? Can I book the metro tickets alone? I don't want to trudge 8 kms - I have 3 more people joining me (2 ladies and a kid)
Old 12th October 2011, 19:10   #103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
What about metro? Would they ask us to jump out of the train 8 kms away from the circuit too?

Any Delhiites, please advise? Can I book the metro tickets alone? I don't want to trudge 8 kms - I have 3 more people joining me (2 ladies and a kid)
Shubz, Metro doesn't go all the way to the Track so you will have to take a taxi from the nearest metro station. Regarding you other query, I have posted it on the Indian Grand Prix official page. Hope they give some helpful answer
here is the link to the page : Indian Grand Prix | Facebook

PS: got my tickets too!
Old 13th October 2011, 16:50   #104
BHPian

Hi Everyone,

My colleague has purchased tickets for the F1.
Unfortunately he has to go to the US and he will not be able to attend the race.

He has 3 spare tickets for Star Stand 2 East B Block 2nd Row:
3 Tickets for best location on Circuit hence already sold out every where. This stand is not listed in any of the Ads any where as this is the best and people are looking for this location.
Star Stand 2 East B Block 2nd Row. Overtaking will be visible only from this turn. Cars will be slow here and you can have a great view of the cars.
3 day tickets @8500 each.
Parking @1500 with all the 3 tickets.

Anyone interested in buying please contact:
Myself(Rachit): 9971049333
Amit: 9958659659
Tarun: 9650035256
Added detailed picture of the stand.
Marked the stand in Red Circle:
Sale of tickets for Indian GP has started!-f1_eaststand.jpg
Old 17th October 2011, 10:28   #105
BHPian

Hi Everyone,

Need some help with extra tickets. Selling on behalf of a friend who cannot make it for the F1

4 tickets available for the folowing stands for the F1
- Premium South Stand Rs 12500
- Classic West 1 Stand Rs 6500

These blocks within the stands are currently Sold Out and are not available online.
These are numbered individual seats with TV Display, Covered stands, F&B etc.
Upto Four seats are available together in each category. Parking is also available for both the stands.

Will be great if you can pass the word and help out
Cheers
Rishi
+91 9004094553

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks