Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which driver was better this year?
Alonso 13 29.55%
Kimi 30 68.18%
JP Montoya 1 2.27%
M Schumacher 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2005, 14:13   #31
BHPian

Kimi all the way........ Alonso only won since he had a reliable car. No doubt that the mercs were faster than the renaults throughout the season, but were less reliable than the renault's.... lets see how the perform in the next season
Old 31st December 2005, 16:33   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod
Alonso only won since he had a reliable
Utter BS

Which racing series were you watching? In the F1 championship Laonso made fewer mistakes than Kimi and he went onto win the championship...which he rightly deserved.

Racingforindia, That engine blow-up occured 'cos Alonso was redlining the engine in front of the whole paddock as farewell to the V10 era. BTW, do you happen to be on the F1racing forum as well? Your name sounds familiar.
Old 31st December 2005, 17:06   #33
BHPian

@Deeps - Yeap I am on F1racing forum are u on there too? I am also on newsonf1 forum. Must say that you have a good observation.
I just watched the race(CHINA) till Montoya messed it up and packed up my stuff when there were no hopes of a McLaren 1-2. Kimi messed in Australia, European GP while Alonso make that mistake in Canada where he crashed out. I love the way Kimi hits it but for this year I must give it to alonso.

Last edited by RacingForIndia : 31st December 2005 at 17:07.
Old 1st January 2006, 18:38   #34
BHPian

Have to give it to Kimi,inspite of running out of luck he was yet so close to Alonso.
Old 2nd January 2006, 12:16   #35
BHPian

Kimi didnt help his luck too much by needlessly pushing a fragile car. F1 cars are always on the edge when it comes to reliability (dont start off by mentioning Ferraries reliability, i have a different theorey for that) and by making the car go beyond the barrier might look good but can damage the car bigtime.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks