Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2008, 07:58   #16
Team-BHP Support

Not too far off. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren0111 View Post
Off lately, I have developed a liking to go-karting and my aim one day is to beat Stumpy. That day is not too far, looking at the way he is putting on weight.

Yes I agree that day is not too far off:
Attached Thumbnails
Force Inducting my way into TBHP. A lady's hi to all!-mac.jpg  

moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2008, 08:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Mclaren0111, a very neatly penned down intro, hope to see you posting more.
Cheers,
Hari.
Old 1st November 2008, 10:05   #18
BHPian

welcome to tbhp lady mclaren.
Old 1st November 2008, 10:19   #19
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Lady McLaren. Enjoy your stay !!
Old 1st November 2008, 10:50   #20
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, mclaren0111! Great intro!
Old 1st November 2008, 11:31   #21
BHPian

hey

welcome aboard. nice intro
Old 1st November 2008, 13:49   #22
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
...Off lately, I have developed a liking to go-karting and my aim one day is to beat Stumpy. That day is not too far, looking at the way he is putting on weight.

Quote:
...I would like to share the other side of the story that so many women out there want to. What the wives/gfs of TBHPians feel. Our take on mods, meets, travelogues and much more. ...
Check this thread out :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...tbhp-wife.html

cya
R
Old 1st November 2008, 15:22   #23
Senior - BHPian

Welcome mclaren0111 (I forgot you real name, you did mention your name to me while introducing during the farm meet).

Its the by far the best intro I have seen in this section of TBhp. Welcome to this part of the World!!

Abhi
Old 2nd November 2008, 08:14   #24

After 10 mins of crashcourse on the phone, I hope I get this multi post thing right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Whats with gals and Q7?
Jkdas, I have always loved jeeps, big cars, but didnt know their names. Its only after I met Rahul that I learnt what SUV's are and most of their names. Another favourite is the green Bentley that keeps doing rounds near my house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
do share more untold stories of the boys
Sure Jaggu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Simply amazing piece of an intro!!

One request though.
As you have described about some members above, Can you please give us all a description of how and what kind of a person this Mclaren1885 is?
LOL!
Thanks Zak. I have heard about you a lot from Rahul. Here you go.

Mclaren1885 : I am not going to tell you about his driving, his madness for cars etc. I guess you guys know it all. He is to begin with, fat (ducking for cover), sports a french beard these days (dont ask me why), honest (which gets him into trouble a lot) and probably the only other guy who can talk as much or more than blue boy (even women get tired of speaking so much but these two can go on and on). But he hasn't changed one bit since the first day I met him. He is one of the best buddies a man can have, loves meeting up with new people, a boy friend every girl would want to marry someday. But maybe you guys know all of this too.

I know I am going to get killed for this, but here is a secret. Doubt many of you know this, but motu (as I lovingly tease him these days) is a very very romantic guy. And (surprise surprise) I bet no one would know that he is a brilliant "POET" too. Ssshhh.

His passions keep changing. It used to be his baleno for the first year I met him, then it was building a go-kart for a couple of days, now his latest passion is to become a part of National Geography photographer . Spends an awful lot of time with his new found love, his Canon DSLR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Yes I agree that day is not too far off:
Moralfibre, thanks for that pic. Reminds me of those days (when he was thin) ! I have a couple of pics too, shall post them once I get a crashcourse on how to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker
Welcome aboard Mclaren0111, a very neatly penned down intro, hope to see you posting more.
Cheers,
Hari.
Thanks Hari uncle. Btw, you are the man responsible for my first tbhp meet. I must say, it was nice fun. Specially the ride in Shah Nawaz's Gypsy and the tractor. I guess you are the pioneer of this new trend of family meets here. Its was really nice to see so many ladies joining in for the meets.
Old 2nd November 2008, 08:37   #25
Senior - BHPian

Very different intro.One which i had read before was an intro from a buddie in denmark who owns an ALTO there.Its always nice to see such off topic intros.Welcome to the forum ,

ram
Old 2nd November 2008, 09:25   #26
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Sorry for not being able to post earlier (zak, thanks for the reminder ). Welcome to the forum dear!

Initially, I wasn't sure how you would be welcomed here. Guys, thanks a ton!

Ok, guys for those of you who think she doesn't ride fast must sit with her on her activa. I still remember those college days when we both would take the same route back to our respective houses. I would be driving the baleno and her the activa. And she would challenge me to reach first to a particular point. Most times she would be ahead of me, and if I had a free stretch of the road she would just block me off (needless to say she would win 7 times out of 10). And recently Binoy & myself just found out that she is just 1.5 secs slower than me at E-Zone on the same go-kart. And this is just her 2nd time at go-karting. Thus the nick "fastnfurios".

She loves big cars, loves speeds as well. She doesn't like me driving slow. And has been a partner to a lot of high speed drives. And she doesn't get scared at all.

She has been very co-operative and always encouraged this madness. She has stood by me at all times, good or bad. And I still think she loves my baleno more than me .

When you have a girl friend who gifts you a performance clutch kit for your car as your birthday present, what more can you ask for? I am indeed lucky! Good to see you here sweetheart. Welcome aboard once again.
Old 2nd November 2008, 09:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Sorry for not being able to post earlier (zak, thanks for the reminder ). Welcome to the forum dear!
About time you know. Thanks a ton!
Old 2nd November 2008, 09:50   #28
BHPian

Wonderful intro, fastnfurious Welcome to Team-BHP. Do let us know when you beat Rahul at the E-Zone.
Old 2nd November 2008, 10:04   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
mclaren1885 : Initially, I wasn't sure how you would be welcomed here. Guys, thanks a ton!
Why & where was the doubt, motey ?

Quote:
mclaren1885 : I would be driving the baleno and her the activa. And she would challenge me to reach first to a particular point. .. needless to say she would win 7 times out of 10
Isn't it natural, on our city streets ? The point of intrest will be at e-zone, and esp how soon .. .

Welcome aboard, McL.
Old 2nd November 2008, 14:58   #30
BHPian

hi mclaren--nice intro-bet you got the prize for standing 1st in an essay writing competition in school but frankly solid intro.

i bet you'd be outstanding in writing anything in the "street experiences" section.you'll excel in that anyway-have a fine stay here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks