Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2008, 08:10   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
He hasnt changed ? he's probably twice or thrice the size he was when you first met him... Well, i still remember the Bandipur drive
Now how could I have missed that? Yes Jay, that drive was nice. Remember the hot receptionist you didn't wait to meet?

Quote:
and she says you love the baleno more than her... So, is it a triangle love story ? but then why is the Baleno looking like Devdas ?
It will all be fine in a while Jay! Then you shall be reading about the love triangle once again.

Bobby Uncle, you just took the words out of my mouth.

Thanks to the rest for the warm welcome.
Old 13th November 2008, 17:15   #62
BHPian

Wow, what a superb intro! I have totally missed it until your other half has drawn my attention to it in your other thread! Good to know there will be more female support here from now (though there are more women on the forum than us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren0111 View Post
Btw, the real reason I am here is him and theOne (my inspiration) and cant wait to meet them in person.
I feel very honoured. Thanks for those kind words, I can only agree with Sam:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
If we are the real reason you are here, then we must have done something good, lol. Thank you for that honour and I hope to see you - both on and off the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren0111 View Post
You must be wondering what a girl like me is doing here on this forum right? Many must be saying to themselves, she doesn't belong here. Maybe, I don't. But, I would like to share the other side of the story that so many women out there want to. What the wives/gfs of TBHPians feel. Our take on mods, meets, travelogues and much more.
Why should anyone wonder about it, why should anyone think we (women like us lol) don't belong here? After all, this may be an automotive forum but there is much more to it, no? There are many other threads and topics and I think some female and therefore different point of views will do those crazy people some good once in a while hahaha. I am quite enjoying to add my little comments here and there

Welcome to team-BHP!!! Hope to meet you in person one day.

Last edited by TheOne® : 13th November 2008 at 17:16.
Old 14th November 2008, 08:12   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
Wow, what a superb intro! I have totally missed it until your other half has drawn my attention to it in your other thread! Good to know there will be more female support here from now (though there are more women on the forum than us)
Thank you Jenny! Like I mentioned earlier, you are the inspiration.

Quote:
Why should anyone wonder about it, why should anyone think we (women like us lol) don't belong here? After all, this may be an automotive forum but there is much more to it, no? There are many other threads and topics and I think some female and therefore different point of views will do those crazy people some good once in a while hahaha. I am quite enjoying to add my little comments here and there
Yes, I get your point. But looking at the welcome I have got here I feel that it wasn't like how I thought it would be. And all these wonderful guys & you have proved me wrong.

Quote:
Welcome to team-BHP!!! Hope to meet you in person one day.
Looking forward to that day, now that you are re-locating to India and knowing Sam's busy travel schedule I am sure we will be meeting up soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks