Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2007, 21:46   #31
Team-BHP Support

kewl post up once you try, i am also going to start the same process will be posting once i get some results
Old 17th May 2007, 16:34   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
That was a pretty good mileage that you extracted. I got the best mileage till date was 20.5kmpl on a scorching trip to Basar ( 430kms in 6.5 hours) and my city mileage is about 14kmpl, never got even 15kmpl till date , i am always changing gears at 2k-2.5K rpms and above that too sometimes.

I have 9k on the odo and did the second service with oil change at 8K and plan to do the 3rd service at about 15K-16K.

Whats your city mileage?
Man, I've never gotten more than 14kmpl in the city. The worst I've got is 12kmpl. I'm not too worried about it though. Better downshift than have the engine knock - I intend using this car for a long time.
Regarding the service intervals, someone here suggested that it would be better for the engine to have the oil and filters changed every 5000 km, so I'm sticking with that.
I know this is your review, but I must add... the body on the viva sucks big time. Any little brush and you have a deep scratch. Wish they had this engine and the a.s.s. on the Petra.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks