Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2008, 15:57   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_koova View Post
As per the dealer this 50 rupees key will not work.
Key is programmed in the microprocessor. So the spare key has to be ordered from HM. This is the reason they provide the key with a tag number (which needs to be kept safe)
I do not know if this is immobilizer.
Well, this is the immobilizer!! This feature is heavily advertised in other models like Maruti etc. I am surprised (or am I????) that HM is not advertising this!
Old 25th April 2008, 19:19   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cediafan View Post
Well, this is the immobilizer!! This feature is heavily advertised in other models like Maruti etc. I am surprised (or am I????) that HM is not advertising this!
I am surprised too. Then why are people talking about Gear lock for Cedia.
I shouldn't be surprised if I figure out that I have climate control also in my cedia one fine day. Just a joke on HM's poor marketing strategies.
Old 26th April 2008, 00:25   #33
BHPian

hey all Bangalore Cedizens,
After reading through the umpteen recommendations for this car, I have developed a soft corner even before a test-drive!!. I just wanted to know what discounts did the recent buyers from Bangalore get for this.
Old 26th April 2008, 10:55   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh_kumard View Post
After reading through the umpteen recommendations for this car, I have developed a soft corner even before a test-drive!!. I just wanted to know what discounts did the recent buyers from Bangalore get for this.
30K discount. You can easily bargain for this.
Old 26th April 2008, 17:55   #35
BHPian

Hmm, I read somewhere that even HM was planning a price rise because of the rising steel costs, but I think they will wait for Maruti/Honda make an announcement first.
Old 26th April 2008, 23:14   #36
BHPian

Quote:
I got a 50K corporate discount on my red sports. Other freebies thrown in were sun film, floor mats, idol and perfume.
Old 27th April 2008, 03:21   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parichay View Post
I got a 50K corporate discount on my red sports. Other freebies thrown in were sun film, floor mats, idol and perfume.
Wow!cheers:. A 50K discount with sun films/floor mats etc too!. I should say thats some inspirational discount you got there.
Old 27th April 2008, 15:41   #38
BHPian

Parichay - That is truly amazing discount. When did you buy your car? These days I don't think HM is offering more than 30k.
Old 28th April 2008, 11:03   #39
BHPian

Hi, I got about 35k discount, with foot mats extra. Looks like Parichay has got a great discount. cool man. should have spoken to you earlier.
Old 28th April 2008, 11:23   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Wow!cheers:. A 50K discount with sun films/floor mats etc too!. I should say thats some inspirational discount you got there.
Yup it is. This offer was available only on the sports red model. And it also came with a complimentary lunch at mainland china for 6k. I took delivery on Vijaydashmi so there was a lot of offers going on at that time.
Old 28th April 2008, 13:23   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Yup it is. This offer was available only on the sports red model. And it also came with a complimentary lunch at mainland china for 6k. I took delivery on Vijaydashmi so there was a lot of offers going on at that time.
So I guess you took the car from Lathangi?. I am also intending to get the car from them since I have read some good reviews in T-BHP. And if you have taken from Lathangi I can definitely mention about the old offer and try to squeeze more
Old 28th April 2008, 16:23   #42
BHPian

Quote:
So I guess you took the car from Lathangi?. I am also intending to get the car from them since I have read some good reviews in T-BHP. And if you have taken from Lathangi I can definitely mention about the old offer and try to squeeze more
Thats right. I took it from Lathangi. The guy in charge was Mr. Prakash back then. Squeeze them for all its worth . I basically pitted them against the Honda Civic.
Old 28th April 2008, 18:36   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Thats right. I took it from Lathangi. The guy in charge was Mr. Prakash back then. Squeeze them for all its worth . I basically pitted them against the Honda Civic.

Hey Thanks Parichay, I am having 2 other cars in the race alongwith Cedia. Optra Magnum & Toyota Corolla. I love each of them for their own qualities. But Cedia being cheaper and fav amoung T-BHP ( Heard sooo many good words about it through the forum ), that my heart is out n out to Cedia
Old 28th April 2008, 19:18   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Thanks Parichay, I am having 2 other cars in the race alongwith Cedia. Optra Magnum & Toyota Corolla. I love each of them for their own qualities. But Cedia being cheaper and fav amoung T-BHP ( Heard sooo many good words about it through the forum ), that my heart is out n out to Cedia
You are welcome. Happy car hunting!
Old 21st July 2008, 16:27   #45
BHPian

hi
does anyone have problems with rattling sounds in the cabin?

Also, am amazed at ppl getting 11.5 etc in city driving.
maybe bangy is a better experience in city driving.
mumbai is totally bad.

Cheers
Ranjith

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks