Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2011, 15:28   #31
BHPian

Re: Ownership review for ANHC

Its been a long time since both the Fog lamp glasses on my car broke. The replacement cost at the A.S.S is prohibitive (nearly 18K / pair), so could anyone please help me source it cheaper from the Delhi market.? Details like dealer name, location and approx. price would help.

Last edited by amitku : 13th May 2011 at 15:29.
Old 13th May 2011, 17:01   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanduchitnis View Post
Hello Amit. I did a ride Pune to Mumbai after the 10,000 kms servicing. On the Expressway the FE was 18 kms/ltr ! I could not believe this figure as I was driving at 4 k rpm most times. Now that your car has returned the same milage I can believe this 18.2 figure.
18 km/l sounds very normal actually!

In Sept. last year, I did a Gurgaon-Amritsar and back, the FE returned on the highway was 17.9 km/l (and this was in heavy rain so the demister was working most of the time). I generally remain steady at 90km/hr so guess that helped.

A few months ago, my parents did a Gurgaon-Agra trip and the FE returned was about 17.5 km/l (with intermittent a/c).

Just wondering how long the FE figures will sustain!
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 21:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

I am facing the same horn issue on the Jazz. It sounds as if its throat has been squezzed.... Any factory upgrade or something that doesnt void warranty?
Old 18th May 2011, 11:58   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
I am facing the same horn issue on the Jazz. It sounds as if its throat has been squezzed.... Any factory upgrade or something that doesnt void warranty?
@mail4ajo: I would recommend that you take it to the A.S.S and "insist" on them to change the Horn set. They might want to tune it and promise that it wont happen again, but insist on replacement.
I have visited the A.S.S on 4 occasions for the problem and every time they would "tune" the horn. As of last 3 days only one of the 2 horns are working on my car, and I have to take it back. This time I would definitely get it replaced.
Old 21st May 2011, 00:16   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Today I got the Horn on my City replaced under warranty. The guys tried to re-tune, but I insisted on replacement.
Old 21st May 2011, 00:43   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitku
Today I got the Horn on my City replaced under warranty. The guys tried to re-tune, but I insisted on replacement.
That sounds cool.

How much does the horn actually costs? Does Honda City have single or twin horns?

Happy motoring.
Old 23rd May 2011, 09:05   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
That sounds cool.

How much does the horn actually costs? Does Honda City have single or twin horns?

Happy motoring.
Didn't really inquire about the cost, as mine was a Warranty replacement. The ANHC has dual horns.
amitku is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks