Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2018, 18:55   #46
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 14,299
Thanked: 22,495 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Just remember that the 6 series is a 5 series in a pretty frock, most components are similar plus you get the *40d engine in the GC version
ajmat is offline  
Old 5th May 2018, 20:24   #47
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 10,151
Thanked: 10,791 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Just remember that the 6 series is a 5 series in a pretty frock, most components are similar plus you get the *40d engine in the GC version
You get the 40d in the coupe and convertible too.
Akshay1234 is offline  
Old 4th February 2019, 05:48   #48
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 31
Thanked: 48 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecosport View Post
Not sure if this is a pre or pro facelift model? Image attached - Can you help?
Is this available?


I am planning on buying a 2007/08 650i Coupe with Ellipsoid alloys done about 30/40k kms. The car has been with a dealer for at least 6 months, but I canít notice any major issues with it. Would you all suggest something I should be wary of?
Pomula is offline  
Old 20th September 2021, 19:25   #49
BHPian
 
d_payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 130
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Jumping into this thread because I'm in the same boat.

Can anyone confirm if the E63 650i (2008-11) BMW released in India had the N63 (4.4 twin TURBO V8) instead of the N62 (5.0 NA V8)?

Internationally, it looks like the E63 650i only has the N62, and the (troublesome) N63 was launched in the F12/13 later in 2011. But in India we got a different configuration?
d_payne is offline  
Old 26th September 2021, 04:17   #50
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 31
Thanked: 48 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_payne View Post
Can anyone confirm if the E63 650i (2008-11) BMW released in India had the N63 (4.4 twin TURBO V8) instead of the N62 (5.0 NA V8)?

Internationally, it looks like the E63 650i only has the N62, and the (troublesome) N63 was launched in the F12/13 later in 2011. But in India we got a different configuration?
The E63 came with the 4.8 NA V8 only, the F12 came with the the 4.4 twin turbo V8.
Pomula is offline  
Old 26th September 2021, 11:49   #51
BHPian
 
d_payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 130
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomula View Post
The E63 came with the 4.8 NA V8 only, the F12 came with the the 4.4 twin turbo V8.
https://www.carwale.com/bmw-cars/6-s...11/650i-coupe/

That's what I thought too, till I saw the India spec above, which apparently is UK spec too.
d_payne is offline  
Old 26th September 2021, 17:28   #52
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 31
Thanked: 48 Times
Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 650i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_payne View Post
That's what I thought too, till I saw the India spec above, which apparently is UK spec too.
Thatís incorrect info.
Pomula is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks