Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 4th June 2019, 23:39   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Luxury Car: INR 50-75L Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman-bh View Post
I personally would love the 530i M Sport, but my father is very keen of the higher GC and the huge backseat area of the 6GT. I HATE the wheels offered on the 6GT, ruins the whole look of the vehicle. (Any alternatives for this problem?)
I would suggest the car your father is most comfortable in. Yes, you might suffer in terms of a better drivers car, but at his age, your fathers comfort should be a priority.

The wheels are easy enough to replace. Talk to the dealers and they should be willing to get you another set of wheels and tyres if necessary.
pganapathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2019, 17:20   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
What is the ex-showroom discounted price of the 630i luxury?

It's around 53 lakh ex-showroom after discount.
aman-bh is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2019, 13:10   #33
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Luxury Car: INR 50-75L Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman-bh View Post
I personally would love the 530i M Sport, but my father is very keen of the higher GC and the huge backseat area of the 6GT. I HATE the wheels offered on the 6GT, ruins the whole look of the vehicle. (Any alternatives for this problem?)
This is something I am trying to make peace with as well - we still haven't bought a car (ended up buying the Tiguan for highway trips which he uses as a second car for when his back / my back is thrown out, but mom isn't keen on it as she doesn't like climbing in and out + we really need to re-think the garage a bit).

The 630i at a Rs. 2L difference is totally worth it - and you may just be very impressed with it on the highways though it may be a little cumbersome to drive in the city.

About the wheels: best bet is to swap them with something you like. It will be expensive, but I am sure you can work out a compromise with your father - he gets the 6GT, and you get to pick up some nice alloys.
lamborghini is offline   Reply With Quote