Team-BHP - A used W124 E250D? EDIT : Now bought. Thanks!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Luxury, Imports & Niche (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxury-imports-niche/)
-   -   A used W124 E250D? EDIT : Now bought. Thanks! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/luxury-imports-niche/26734-used-w124-e250d-edit-now-bought-thanks-2.html)

Congratulations buddy, thats a awesome buy. Can you post more interior pics and whats the average your getting.

About the manual you can find it on mercedes-benz forum.

Congratulations on your new car! :). Drive safe!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ n here we discuss about 4-5 L car being hatches :Cheering:

congratz!! great buy and enjoy the drive

Congrats Naren, Enjoy.
Please service her regularly AND USE HER!!
124s work Best when they are in daily use.

Congrats!!! That's a beautiful car at a fantastic price, has got me rethinking on the whole second hand buy thing, I mean what could be better at 4.5 Lakhs that a spotless Benz. Keep us posted on how things go from here.

Congrats Naren, at last your search for the perfect car is over and believe me the car at 4.5 is a steal. Anyone who tells you that you've paid more for it does not know his mercs.
I will endorse what Scooby says. A merc (and a BMW for that matter) are in their working best if they are daily drives or almost daily drives). Contrary to popular belief, a 124 is not expensive to maintain. (the Hondas are more, if not equally expensive to maintain and repair and im talking about the city) Umpteen parts are available freely but do maintain her well. Change the oil and service her every 7,000. kms and she'll purr along. Check bushes, engine mounts and if that all has been taken care of, now redline her in every gear and see how she responds. One thing, get good shoes for her and dont go up on rimsize.
Enjoy and congrats once again. Be proud, You've made a wise decision.

What a great looking car. Anyone know specs on this car like bhp, torque, 0-100, top speeds, handling and FE. I'd love to get one of these before they are all gone.

Congratulations on your purchase.
Co-incidentally I have also bought my E220. I will be picking her up tomorrow. Details will follow early next week. We must exchange notes on servicing and maintenance.

A nice, clean, WHITE Merc is surely gonna leave your bosses at the consulting firm uncomfortable, great find mate.
That Pratik Desai is a nice chap, great example of quality over quantity.

manson.

Man -its a steal. a 46K kms done, 12 Y.O car, thats less than 4K a year. Like GTO says - its still a virgin! You got yourself a good deal! Congrats! :)

Awesome buy dude... finally a person who thinks out of the box-no swifts!!!! Enjoy ur new ride. treat her well, and she'll take care of u too!

i currently drive a c 200k, but had a 124 e250 d earlier, i prefer the 124s build quality and ride over the new c class any day. that car was built like a vault and trust me, i never slowed down for bumps and speed breakers in that car. my brother went into an iron pole in that car,and walked out just a little bruised. sold it as scrap to a dealer to be used for spare parts, saw it on road recently.i just hope the dealer put in new airbags.after the crash, we cranked the engine just to see what happens, and it started first crank!and then threw all its oil out... but it started

Wow !! I like you man.. here we folks ponder our heads and debate buyin a swift diesel or getx or aveo or wht not !!

And then there are guys like you who in less than the money for a swift go and buy yrself a merc !! Cheers man !

Keep that beauty serviced & mantained and she will give you yrs of driving bliss !!

Congratulations to the both of you.

How much does the annual insurance work out to, for the 124 ?