Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2007, 15:17   #31
BHPian

Wow. Congratulations Himanshu.

The Merc-E is far better than all the cars that you considered. An E-Class for the price of a Camry is a very good deal too. At 23L, it is money well spent. A Merc is good for a long time to come too.

Your deal also gives an idea of what can be bought for 23L!!!
Old 6th September 2007, 11:48   #32
Senior - BHPian

will be in Delhi tomorrow and plan to drive the Merc to chandigarh over the weekend just for the heck of it....will go visit my aunt in chandigarh(thats the line I am giving folks at home ) Time to see what a merc V6 really can do!!
Old 6th September 2007, 13:08   #33
Senior - BHPian

Have fun Himanshu, do drive safe!

Awaiting your Drive Report!
Old 6th September 2007, 18:22   #34
BHPian

I love E class my cuzn has one in bombay. It does give you feeling of being king when you sit and ride it. The leather seats and Leather work on doors is to Die for... Drive it and you wont feel like driving any other car.. Best of luck Himanshu Drive it Carefully....
Old 7th September 2007, 05:33   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

@whenaksed -
We have a 2001 Accord, my parents good friend have an Accord and so does my jijaji.
I've sat in both those cars and in comparison to our old Accord and other cars such as the Camry, i really found the Accord uncomfortable to sit in comparison. Not in terms of space but rear seat comfort, bumps etc. Also, the design is old and the car is really common.
Safety isn't a strong point and the car is average in that respect.
Also, on a few highway trips, we weren't really comfortable at high speeds. the driver driving the Accord didn't like it too much and he is an excellent driver.
Neither did my jijaji. And he is a person who loves his cars and loves driving too and he doesn't like it on long trips on the highway. He pushes his car and is really not impressed with the Accord and doesn't even reccomend the car to people.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks