Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2010, 00:08   #61
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Sorry to hear about your buying experience, and I sure hope the actual car will lift your spirits. Unfortunately, this is not the first time I'm hearing of Audi botching up deliveries in India. I mean, heck how hard is it to have a ready stock of cars that the market wants? Do they seriously think everyone is going to wait for a couple of months for delivery? We aren't buying a diesel Swift Dzire here!!

I guess Audi's loss is Merc / BMWs gain. They run a thoroughly professional dealer network.
a friend who booked a 3.2 in january was supposed to get delivery in march, which was postponed to may which has again been postponed to july. now i think he will cancel it in may and go for a 330i. audi is really digging their own grave.
Old 16th March 2010, 11:39   #62
Senior - BHPian

Dude, forget the audi, go for 320 D and be happy with BSI package. Audi Delhi people are themselves pissed off with audi's policies of car allotments, especially diesels. Q7 backlog for 3.0 TDi is huge and deliveries have deferred further. Audi is just beginning to hit mails in its coffin. Audi Gurgaon too have limited to no diesel cars IIRC. Or else, spend 37 and try getting a volvo S 80 diesel.
Old 24th March 2010, 17:54   #63
BHPian

I'm either a sucker for punishment or very stubborn with my decisions! Wife would say both since I've decided stick with the A4 (stubborn) and let them have another shot at making this right (Sucker!). Audi India Sr. manager himself got on the phone and told me he will guarantee delivery of the car by Mar 30th where the dealership was talking April 10/12.

Here's hoping they manage to redeem themselves!

@Sidindica - A Volvo?!? Nooo! Too stationwaggonishly for my tastes! Although I did seriously contemplate the E250CDI but decided to hold off on it till the new 5 gets in. Also, there was no way I would buy 2 40/50 lac cars this year.

Last edited by Speeding@160mph : 24th March 2010 at 17:58.
Old 5th April 2010, 16:05   #64
BHPian

Audi Gurgaon delivered my 2.0 TFSI in Ibis White on March 30th! Finally!

Car is great - a beast in S mode!

Only problem is that its in love with the road and been kissing all the speedbreakers from GGN to Sainik Farms! With just 3 people in the car!

A special thanks to @prashant03 for STRONGLY recommending the 2.0TFSI and to @funkydevil - You were great and your help really made the difference in getting the car delivered 14 days earlier than quoted.

Will do an Ownership report soon!
Old 5th April 2010, 16:44   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeding@160mph View Post

Only problem is that its in love with the road and been kissing all the speedbreakers from GGN to Sainik Farms! With just 3 people in the car!

A special thanks to @prashant03 for STRONGLY recommending the 2.0TFSI and to @funkydevil - You were great and your help really made the difference in getting the car delivered 14 days earlier than quoted.

Congrats! Time to update us with pix and a review.

Do PM mod to change thread title.
Old 6th April 2010, 06:36   #66
BHPian

Quote:

oOo Congrats! the more + the sooner the pictures, the more happy we are.

I specifically want to hear about the horses!
Old 6th April 2010, 11:54   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Dude, forget the audi, go for 320 D and be happy with BSI package. Audi Delhi people are themselves pissed off with audi's policies of car allotments, especially diesels. Q7 backlog for 3.0 TDi is huge and deliveries have deferred further. Audi is just beginning to hit mails in its coffin. Audi Gurgaon too have limited to no diesel cars IIRC. Or else, spend 37 and try getting a volvo S 80 diesel.
Add to that terrible/shoddy service they offer. At least from the experience I got at Audi Gurgaon workshop. I'll post about that in my Audi Q7 thread but Audi really needs to pull their socks else all their initial customers are going to become evil messengers of their A.S.S. quality/experience. If it was not for their cars itself perhaps I'd not think about buying an Audi again.
Old 6th April 2010, 14:53   #68
BHPian

Congratulations ! Its good to learn that finally your wait is over and we all will get to see the pics sooner and read your experiences.

Quote:

Last edited by shatrughna : 6th April 2010 at 14:54.
Old 8th April 2010, 00:34   #69
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations !! We need a new thread with your driving impressions.
Old 8th April 2010, 02:16   #70
BHPian

Speeding@160mph, busy enjoying? Good for you dude. You are teasing us. Happiness increases by spreading. OK. Hehe. I'm kidding. Waiting for jumbo pics ahead. The ownership report thread can wait.

Last edited by Gurpartap Singh : 8th April 2010 at 02:18.
Old 20th April 2010, 08:01   #71
BHPian

Happy to help. Congrats and happy driving. Patience does pay off.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks