Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2011, 10:18   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Projector setup for Fiesta, that's already has HID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiesta_21 View Post
I think you are right ! I should check on the projectors in person.Also I still have two or three places to enquire.I will do it today or tomorrow and will post the details soon.If all the options fail me then I will probably consider the mumbai fellow .
You are right. Check the products in person and make the decision. As I had mentioned, I did a lot of R&D and after a year I made my move. Happy with what I did. Recommend the same. Let me know if you need any help.
Old 3rd December 2011, 11:18   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
You are right. Check the products in person and make the decision. As I had mentioned, I did a lot of R&D and after a year I made my move. Happy with what I did. Recommend the same. Let me know if you need any help.
So did you get the Vento projector setup done? I did check the site you have mentioned, he has shown a couple of projector setup pictures (Team-bhp watermarked) for vento. Is that Vento yours?
Old 3rd December 2011, 11:47   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramneek009 View Post
So did you get the Vento projector setup done? I did check the site you have mentioned, he has shown a couple of projector setup pictures (Team-bhp watermarked) for vento. Is that Vento yours?
No, I havent. I had plans to install them but decided to concentrate on my Swift now. He did for few guys in Mumbai. Came across his details from another forum. He is into custom setups for many cars. His latest his Fluidic Verna. Pretty impressive work I should say.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks