Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-48.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragsachania (Post 4335656)
For the current Gen Honda City, can anyone suggest a good 3D mat ? 2 of my colleagues are on the look out for the same since quite a few months now.

Hot tracks on residency road had 3D Kagu mats for the 2014 city and many other cars too. You should ask them to check there

I have been using these mats from last 2 years in my Honda City. The driver side mat has starting to show its age, however, I'd highly vouch for these mats. The fitting, quality is absolutely superb. Also, they stay true to their biggest purpose i.e. not let dirt, water spoil your original carpet. On top of that they are easy to clean. So, the 4k to 6k that you pay for these mats, in my view, is a value for money deal.

Been using these and I am extremely satisfied. Used them for over 1.5L in Yeti, over 60K on Scorpio various friend’s Fortuner, Superb and Verna.

Don’t find them anymore in stores. Any online option, any website which is reliable..?

Picked up a set of 3D mats for our Creta. Excellent quality and worth the price in my humble opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itwasntme (Post 4430365)
Picked up a set of 3D mats for our Creta. Excellent quality and worth the price in my humble opinion.

Excellent mats. These are superb quality. I had them on my Cruze for a long time. Have been looking for the same for my Endy, but can't find the same quality. I bought something which claimed to be 5d. There are ones claiming to be 7d! Wonder what the 7 dimensions are.

The ones that I have, 5d, are plasticky and no where close to these 3d ones. They were damn slippery initially. Serves the purpose to some extent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish0485 (Post 4380440)
The driver side mat has starting to show its age, however, I'd highly vouch for these mats.

4 years in my XUV and very happy with the fitting and quality.

Regarding driver side, I have heard complaints that it starts getting worn out where your heel touches the floor. I have a low quality rubber mat put on top of the 3D mats from start, the rubber mat was given by dealer as a complimentary add-on. May be due to this, I haven't still faced issue on my 3D mat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheel (Post 4395017)
Don’t find them anymore in stores. Any online option, any website which is reliable..?

Autofresh used to have it online, however I am not able find these mats now in the site.

Hello All

Hot Tracks banglore is the authorized importer for 3D kagu mats in india , so anyone needs that please contact them.

Quote:

Great mats! Price please...

Quote:

Can you please share the price you paid for these? Also, what I found interesting was that the rear mats are 3 piece, I got a single piece from my dealer as a free accessory and although it looked original it did not fit the Creta at all! In fact it said it was for the Verna and the i20. Ended up giving it away to a colleague for free, who happened to have an i20.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorworks (Post 4446383)
Can you please share the price you paid for these? Also, what I found interesting was that the rear mats are 3 piece, I got a single piece from my dealer as a free accessory and although it looked original it did not fit the Creta at all! In fact it said it was for the Verna and the i20. Ended up giving it away to a colleague for free, who happened to have an i20.

Reach out to Akshay at Car Shringar on Mission Road. He gave a great price. Will PM you.

Can anyone please help me with a link or contact for 3d mats for Ford Ecosport 2018. We are looking around Cochin for the mats but no luck. Even the star mats are not available. Appreciate if someone could guide me to a right place.

You can check out the elegant auto retail website. Their 3D mats looks good enough. Priced at around 5500/- for sedans.

Hi, looking for 3D mats for Hyundai Tucson and Honda City both in Gurgaon. Any leads? Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNITDEVIL (Post 4492782)
Hi, looking for 3D mats for Hyundai Tucson and Honda City both in Gurgaon. Any leads? Thanks!

You can buy from the authorized importer for India. Hot tracks, Banglore
They are shipping all over India for the specific models so size and fit are no issues, I have also ordered from them for my EcoSport earlier this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harish_K (Post 4447945)
Can anyone please help me with a link or contact for 3d mats for Ford Ecosport 2018. We are looking around Cochin for the mats but no luck. Even the star mats are not available. Appreciate if someone could guide me to a right place.

Happened to see Kagu mats at the DBS outlet near Oberon Mall. Don’t know if they have the specific mats for Ecosport though.

Would also suggest to check out Nomad matting from 3M. The ones I got in my Ecosport in Dec 2016 are still going strong.