Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-52.html)

How to check if 3D KAGU is original or not?

My dealer and another shop jeewajee are quoting 8500 for Kagu mats. However I found this website which lists a price of 6600

http://www.mycaraddon.com/Default.aspx

Curiously, they are in GP road @ Chennai. So I am planning to go and check out the shop. So any tips on checking genuineness of KAGU would help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlantis0965 (Post 4648127)
Hello
Do these mats also have cutout near the ABC or the AB pedals ?
Have you noticed any rubbing of any of the pedals against the mats ? Its not like everyday that we floor the accelerator but when I tried these on I found that the accelerator pedal was touching the mat before it could be fully depressed and the seller is saying that it is " normal " and that no other customer has raised such a concern !
The vehicle I tried it out was a Innova crysta AT .

Sorry for the delay in replying. No actually I don't have an issue with the pedals rubbing against the mats. I have a MT car and the design is perfect for the ABC & dead pedals. The mats fit snugly in the foot well and stick very nicely to the carpet beneath via velcro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by somspaple (Post 4633847)
Not to make you feel bad, but I got the same Coozo mats from one of the dealers from Noida at much lesser cost [~3.5K INR shipped]. I got the information about the dealer from this very thread - more details in the Official Verna review page [probably should've posted about the mats on this thread as well]

No hard feelings! My bad I had not checked this thread earlier. Although my preference to order via Amazon was mainly because of the ease of return in case the product did not turn out as expected. But overall very happy with these mats & they give a really rich feeling.

Although I must add to my earlier comment regarding cleaning them. I made the mistake of washing them myself & the noodle mats that sit on top took ages to dry! I think I'll just stick to dusting them as it does the job and wiping the main mats with a wet cloth!!lol:

Hi can anyone recommend me the best quality car mats for Ciaz previously I had used 3D car mats and they were quite good for my Honda City. Prefer to get a beige color so it matches to the interior.. Also any recommendation for a good Mumbai vendor for this would be super helpful..

Looking to change the 3M noodle Marni got for my now a 6 year old XUV. I think I will have XUV for sometime and not looking to sell, so good quality mats that I can last.
Problem with noodle mats were that it kept on slipping and now I want something that looks neat and doesn't slip or look shabby. 7d looks good but is the verdict on its maintenance etc still negative? Amilan dealer is quoting 5.8k for 7d and 3.5 for 5d.

What will you guys suggest?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WheelWake (Post 4674251)
Looking to change the 3M noodle Marni got for my now a 6 year old XUV.

What will you guys suggest?

I got these for XUV. These fits brilliantly, look good, easy to take out and clean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aypatel (Post 4616615)
Hi
Will this fit the 2016 X1 ? It’s the same body as the 2017 & 2018. Can you please share a picture ? Can you also please send me the link on Amazon ? Thanks !

Hi
How much did the OEM trunk mat cost from BMW ?

Mod Note: Please adhere to correct grammatical constructs and punctuations.

Hi, Sorry missed the message. The link for the mat is as below, it will fit 2016 X1 for sure, may be not perfectly. Since mine is 2019, and it is considerably fitting well and looks neat. I keep a baby stroller on it and it is easy to wipe and sturdy as well.

https://www.amazon.in/Elegant-Magic-...3644452&sr=8-2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pferdestarke (Post 4523104)
As per BHPian itwasntme's suggestion, contacted Mr. Akshay at Car Shringar, Bangalore regarding 3D mats for Punto.

He has quoted ₹5800 for 3D Maxpider with anti-skid liner where as the regular ones are priced at ₹5000. Evidently, the prices are reasonably better compared to Hot Tracks.

What's swithering me is the quality of mats. Are both mats of same quality and design? Can anyone confirm this?

Have you purchased these mats? How's the quality? Can you share photos of these mats in your Punto? I'm looking for good quality mats for my Punto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPR (Post 4700107)
Have you purchased these mats? How's the quality? Can you share photos of these mats in your Punto? I'm looking for good quality mats for my Punto.

Yes, got a set from Car Shringar. The mats are genuine 3D Maxpider hence the quality is impeccable.

I'll share the pics before this weekend as the car is currently at my sister's place.

Hi Planning to buy 3D mat for my Jeep Compass Limited Plus in Mumbai. Costing around 9k?
Very happy with my present 3D Kagu mat in City iVtec. So, is the pricing ok?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 4674323)
I got these for XUV. These fits brilliantly, look good, easy to take out and clean.

Does those ribbed part cause any problem during releasing the clutch while shoes or sandals are in the foot? I took a drive of my neighbor's Seltos where he has similar pattern mats where I experienced engine stalling while releasing the clutch. My sandals were trapping in the mats so couldn't release the clutch. I removed the sandals and no problem in clutch releasing and no stalling of engine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeepsc (Post 4714344)
Does those ribbed part cause any problem during releasing the clutch while shoes or sandals are in the foot? I took a drive of my neighbor's Seltos where he has similar pattern mats where I experienced engine stalling while releasing the clutch. My sandals were trapping in the mats so couldn't release the clutch. I removed the sandals and no problem in clutch releasing and no stalling of engine.

No, I have driven the car with wearing variety of shoes, havn't faced any such issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 4714425)
No, I have driven the car with wearing variety of shoes, havn't faced any such issue.

They look like a great alternative to 3D Kagu
What is the brand name?
Where did you purchase these from and for how much?

M2all.com has a decent discount available now - use coupon EOY19 for 15% cashback.

I am looking for good quality mats for my new Hexa XT. Searched online but not sure whether these mats will fit for Hexa as there is no mention whether they are for manual or automatic Hexa. Automatic Hexa has a dead peddle while manual does not have it. Please recommend a shop in Mumbai where I can see the mats in person before purchasing. What are the various options available for Hexa in market?

Quote:

Originally Posted by druva (Post 4656248)
How to check if 3D KAGU is original or not?

My dealer and another shop jeewajee are quoting 8500 for Kagu mats. However I found this website which lists a price of 6600

http://www.mycaraddon.com/Default.aspx

Curiously, they are in GP road @ Chennai. So I am planning to go and check out the shop. So any tips on checking genuineness of KAGU would help.

Dear Druva,

I purchased 7d mats from Elegant Auto Retail (https://elegantautoretail.com/) for my Ford Ecosport 2020 model. The fit and finish are satisfactory (not exemplary though). They do offer a decent choice of colours (Tan, Olive Green, Black & Beige). The tan fit my colour requirement perfectly since it matched the colour of my car (Canyon Ridge). The mats are customized according to the shape of the floor and consists of a noodles mat which are clipped onto the base quilt design like mat. The base mat are equipped with velcro which can be stuck on the sponge floor. I have attached pictures for your viewing.

P.S: I have no business interests whatsoever with Elegant Auto Retail.