Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 11th September 2019, 22:32   #766
BHPian

Default Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

How to check if 3D KAGU is original or not?

My dealer and another shop jeewajee are quoting 8500 for Kagu mats. However I found this website which lists a price of 6600

http://www.mycaraddon.com/Default.aspx

Curiously, they are in GP road @ Chennai. So I am planning to go and check out the shop. So any tips on checking genuineness of KAGU would help.
druva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2019, 08:15   #767
BHPian

Default Re: 7D Mats for Hyundai Verna

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis0965 View Post
Hello
Do these mats also have cutout near the ABC or the AB pedals ?
Have you noticed any rubbing of any of the pedals against the mats ? Its not like everyday that we floor the accelerator but when I tried these on I found that the accelerator pedal was touching the mat before it could be fully depressed and the seller is saying that it is " normal " and that no other customer has raised such a concern !
The vehicle I tried it out was a Innova crysta AT .
Sorry for the delay in replying. No actually I don't have an issue with the pedals rubbing against the mats. I have a MT car and the design is perfect for the ABC & dead pedals. The mats fit snugly in the foot well and stick very nicely to the carpet beneath via velcro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somspaple View Post
Not to make you feel bad, but I got the same Coozo mats from one of the dealers from Noida at much lesser cost [~3.5K INR shipped]. I got the information about the dealer from this very thread - more details in the Official Verna review page [probably should've posted about the mats on this thread as well]
No hard feelings! My bad I had not checked this thread earlier. Although my preference to order via Amazon was mainly because of the ease of return in case the product did not turn out as expected. But overall very happy with these mats & they give a really rich feeling.

Although I must add to my earlier comment regarding cleaning them. I made the mistake of washing them myself & the noodle mats that sit on top took ages to dry! I think I'll just stick to dusting them as it does the job and wiping the main mats with a wet cloth!!
red.devil_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2019, 20:06   #768

Hi can anyone recommend me the best quality car mats for Ciaz previously I had used 3D car mats and they were quite good for my Honda City. Prefer to get a beige color so it matches to the interior.. Also any recommendation for a good Mumbai vendor for this would be super helpful..
makatak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2019, 11:47   #769
BHPian

Looking to change the 3M noodle Marni got for my now a 6 year old XUV. I think I will have XUV for sometime and not looking to sell, so good quality mats that I can last.
Problem with noodle mats were that it kept on slipping and now I want something that looks neat and doesn't slip or look shabby. 7d looks good but is the verdict on its maintenance etc still negative? Amilan dealer is quoting 5.8k for 7d and 3.5 for 5d.

What will you guys suggest?
WheelWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2019, 12:56   #770
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelWake View Post
Looking to change the 3M noodle Marni got for my now a 6 year old XUV.

What will you guys suggest?
I got these for XUV. These fits brilliantly, look good, easy to take out and clean.
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20190823_123947.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20190823_124008.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20190823_124022.jpg  

Last edited by BANDHAV : 14th October 2019 at 12:59. Reason: Missed the images.
BANDHAV is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote