Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2021, 17:12   #841
BHPian

Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

I recently got beige color 3D Kagu floor mats for Petrol S-Cross Zeta AT from 3D Mats India. It cost me about INR 9.5K including discount and shipping.

The pictures and information on the site are generic, and therefore, let me share my observations:

Order & Shipping
  • Ordering on the site is straightforward (even as a guest), with a discount being auto-applied, and a flat shipping fee of INR 200.
  • There was no progress on the order till I enquired about it over the phone, and then they sent the delivery person with the mats (who offered to fix them in the car).

Packing & Appearance
  • There are three mats in the cardboard box (without any plastic wrapping except for a thin film over the logo): one for the driver footwell, one for the passenger footwell, and one long piece for the rear footwell. The box does not mention model, price, and date, and is sealed with a removable tape.
  • There are no holes in the mats (for clips or hooks), the metallic logo is present on both the front mats and all mats have a cloth tag with branding and information.

Fit & Finish
  • The mats feel rugged, are lightweight, and a shade darker (the beige is more brownish than yellowish).
  • The mats fit very well, attach firmly to the carpet, and do not move at all. Once in place, they appear like a factory-fit part that should not be removed.

Care & Maintenance
  • The dark beige color hides dry dust very well and adds much-needed contrast in a black interior car.
  • It is easier to vacuum the mats than remove and clean them unless you need to clean up a spill or wash them thoroughly.

Other
  • You can easily place a carpet mat on top of it for comfort.
  • The price is worth it, and no other mat comes close in style, quality, and protection.

Note: The mats are darker than they appear in the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-cutout-large.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-driver-large.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-passenger-large.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-rear-large.jpg  

UPS_Guru is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th November 2021, 08:57   #842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
They have mat for 2020 Honda city but their website does not show it.
I messaged them on their Whatsapp number, +91 88847 88843. They have a few sets of 3D mats for ANHC at 8999/- including discounts and shipping. One can message them on this number and place an order. Dropped my plans to buy a City so I do not have a need to order one.
manish84 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th December 2021, 21:35   #843
BHPian

Can anyone recommend any good mats for the VW Taigun? Are 3D Kagu mats available for this car?
Old 2nd February 2022, 14:17   #844
BHPian

Check out the website
https://3dmatsindia.com/product-cate...er/volkswagen/

They don't seem to have anything for the Taigun as yet, you may wish to call them and figure out,

Cheers,

Sid

Last edited by sidpak : 2nd February 2022 at 14:20.
sidpak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2022, 10:17   #845
BHPian

Has anyone tried out 3D MAXpider for Jeep Compass ( 2021 model - not sure if there any difference with old models ). I am planning to purchase this. Their website https://3dmatsindia.com/product/jeep...ar-floor-mats/ shows INR 12,250. I am currently using the Premium mats the dealer delivered ( its not good for rough use ).

If anyone has tried our Beige colour for Compass, could you please post some photos. Confused whether to go for Black or Beige.I like to have more airy feel to interior ( may be Beige is better that way ).
Old 21st February 2022, 12:10   #846
BHPian

Similar question

Am conflicted between beige and black coloured 3D Maxpider mats for my Skoda Kodiaq L&K,
The black ones look a lot better and contrast well with the beige interiors of the car but also seem to show up the dust and dirt a lot more than the beige coloured ones,

Any thoughts from fellow BHP'ians ?
Old 23rd February 2022, 15:52   #847
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by enj0y_ride View Post
Has anyone tried out 3D MAXpider for Jeep Compass ( 2021 model - not sure if there any difference with old models ). I am planning to purchase this. Their website https://3dmatsindia.com/product/jeep...ar-floor-mats/ shows INR 12,250. I am currently using the Premium mats the dealer delivered ( its not good for rough use ).

If anyone has tried our Beige colour for Compass, could you please post some photos. Confused whether to go for Black or Beige.I like to have more airy feel to interior ( may be Beige is better that way ).
I have just ordered the Black Kagu Mats from the given number by manish84 below.

He showed me the pics of the mats installed in a Crysta Automatic 2.8 similar to mine and I ordered after a brief chat on whatsapp.

Also he gave me more discount than that shown on their website which was Rs. 11165/- (using 3DMEGA coupon on the original price of Rs. 12900/-) as against the order placed for Rs. 10499/- with shipping directly via whatsapp. The black one was not available on their website though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish84 View Post
I messaged them on their Whatsapp number, +91 88847 88843. They have a few sets of 3D mats for ANHC at 8999/- including discounts and shipping. One can message them on this number and place an order. Dropped my plans to buy a City so I do not have a need to order one.
Old 23rd February 2022, 17:36   #848
Team-BHP Support

I've been running a set of Autofurnish mats on the JTP since day 1. Have held up really well.

Don't remember how many Ds in the design, but remember paying about 5k for them. Well worth it.

Driver
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_20200621_162142.jpg

Passenger
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_20200621_162201.jpg

Rear
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_20200621_162218.jpg
Chetan_Rao is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th February 2022, 12:50   #849
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great View Post
I have just ordered the Black Kagu Mats
Received the package and installation took nearly 2 mins.

Very prompt response was given on whatsapp along with the shipping details.

Here are the pics after installation in Crysta.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20220225_180321.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20220225_181501.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20220225_183751.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20220225_183726.jpg
The Great is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th February 2022, 16:47   #850
BHPian

I have been using 3D Kagu mats in my XUV500 for the last 5 years and have found them very good. I plan to use 3D Kagu mats for my new XUV700 expected soon.
Old 28th February 2022, 13:54   #851
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great View Post
Received the package and installation took nearly 2 mins.

Very prompt response was given on whatsapp along with the shipping details.

Thanks for sharing these images. Do you have laminated floor? If yes, do the 3D mats fit snug on the laminated flooring?
Old 1st March 2022, 14:08   #852
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurura023 View Post
Thanks for sharing these images. Do you have laminated floor? If yes, do the 3D mats fit snug on the laminated flooring?
Yes it is a laminated floor and the mats do fit snug. Although the velcro becomes useless behind those mats, but it fits properly because of the shape it is cut in.
The Great is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2022, 14:08   #853
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone recommend good mats (preferably 7d) for new Creta. Also please share the product link if possible. Thanks in advance
Old 28th March 2022, 16:17   #854
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
I've been running a set of Autofurnish mats on the JTP since day 1. Have held up really well.

Don't remember how many Ds in the design, but remember paying about 5k for them. Well worth it.
Great looking mats. Did it need a fitter or we can do it ourself ? Also there are 2 varieties - ULS 7D and 7D Luxury. What is the difference between both ? They have same MRP but one is discounted more
Old 28th March 2022, 16:30   #855
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullfrog View Post
Great looking mats. Did it need a fitter or we can do it ourself ?
Needs a little work but doable DIY. It fits via velcro strips along the bottom surface and rotating plastic clips you can tuck under nearby plastic trim (reference pic below).

I have no idea of the differences in randomly named fancy variants. Best clarify with seller.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_20200621_163610.jpg

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 28th March 2022 at 16:32.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed