Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats.html)

Hello Guys,

Can anyone please let me know where I can purchase 3D Kagu mats for my ANHC.

Thank You!

Sweet looking mats, I must say. Am getting the same for my Civic.

BHPian Anil Kalvani says:

Quote:

The Dealer for 3D Kagu Mats is at Opera House behind Panchratna building. The name of the shop is Car Point. Tel. No. 022-23824951.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-3d-kagu-mats.jpg

These mats are looking nice. Where can we buy these in Delhi? And, how much do they cost?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2413157)
Sweet looking mats, I must say. Am getting the same for my Civic.

BHPian Anil Kalvani says:

Attachment 570246

That mat looks too good for a car :D ! Any indication on the cost of these mats?

Lovely Mats these are, Been using the same in my civic for over 6 months. No slippage or moving around. Perfect fit.

They costed me around 5.5k.

@woof : Delhi distributor for these mats is Sai Mag Wheels (HR Alloy Wheel showroom), search around the forum for their contact details.

Recently I am observing that quite a few BHPians are going for these 3D mats. Apart from the visual wow, is there any other benefit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2413257)

5.5k ??:Shockked: That is exorbitant

Quote:

Originally Posted by dot (Post 2413259)
Recently I am observing that quite a few BHPians are going for these 3D mats. Apart from the visual wow, is there any other benefit?

Yep, I have the same question. Is there any other advantage other than visual appeal which offsets or justifies these costs ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer_X (Post 2410469)
Can anyone please let me know where I can purchase 3D Kagu mats for my ANHC.

Here are the details and information on their availability in various cities. My Linea has them. They are imported and worth the cost. The details are here.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-dsc04129.jpg3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-dsc04127.jpg

Quote:

Dot, these mats sure look good in the car.
AFAIK, these mats are vehicle specific. So, you would find mats that are made for the Civic's, Laura's, City's and so on. They fit in perfectly and allow less movement (of the mat), leaving the carpet relatively clean. Plus, the fact that they can be easily cleant, adds to the benefits.

The last post mentions a name and number for the Pune dealer. Wanna call him and have a look? If we all get it from him, we can even ask for a discount :p

I picked up a set for my Skoda Laura at Torque, Indiranagar. If I recall correctly, I paid Rs. 4900. They quoted Rs. 5000 but gave me an extra Rs. 100 off without me asking for it. Sweet.

AFAIK 3D Kagu mats are not made in India. There are made in Taiwan and can be very easily cleaned (pointing it out from my personal experience) Had got one set for my Corolla while I was in Taiwan about four years back. With just regular soap water wash once in fifteen days the mats still appear as good as new.

The dealer in Mumbai is Car Point. Name of the guy is Hiten - 9323124951

Address - 30, Avantikabai Gokhale Street, Shop No 8, Behind Panchratna Bldg, Opera House Mumbai 400 004

I got a quote of Rs. 4,500 for AHNC. I am planning to buy one soon. Anybody wanting to join we can strike a bargain. :D

Quote:

I have seen this in many cars here in Singapore. It is quite popular here as well (even taxis have those).

These are waterproof mats available in black or beige, and is model specific. So it fits well and collect all the dirt (because of the 3D edges), and helps to keep the original floor carpet untouched.
And if I remember right, the driver’s mat have specific heel pads for safe driving (maybe owners can confirm)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2413299)
The last post mentions a name and number for the Pune dealer. Wanna call him and have a look? If we all get it from him, we can even ask for a discount

I had called Rahul Enterprises once to check quotation on Stanley. Later tried locating his shop which is supposed to be next the petrol pump on FC road (the crossing before the Pune Univ Road junction). However I could never find the shop.
IIRC, Poona Motors also carries these mats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2413257)
Lovely Mats these are, Been using the same in my civic for over 6 months. No slippage or moving around. Perfect fit.

@woof : Delhi distributor for these mats is Sai Mag Wheels (HR Alloy Wheel showroom), search around the forum for their contact details.

It looks like the mat is obstructing the accelerator. Am I correct?

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele (Post 2413266)
Yep, I have the same question. Is there any other advantage other than visual appeal which offsets or justifies these costs ??

I guess this fits well and will not slide around because of the edge! And since the shape is more like a plate [with the edges having height] taking this out and dusting will be easier without spilling dust inside the car.

And this does look good.