Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit (Post 2436572)
3D is the brand name of the company that makes these mats from Taiwan,

3D Mat

Kagu is a type of material that these mats are available in. A plusher option is also available in a carpet type material. (Kagu option is a bit cheaper)

I picked up a carpet type set for my Swift from Hot tracks, Blore who as far as im aware of is the distributor for India. Cost was 5 K, worth it as the quality is very good & they are very very easy to clean. Looks elegant too.

Will post pics soon !

Nirmal,from which Hot tracks did you buy it from.A quick google search reveals there are three hot tracks in bangalore.Indranagar,Victoria layout and other near Baldwin school.Is it available at all these places?

I went and checked the mats at Hot tracks. It looks quite luxurious in photo but is not that great looking in flesh. To me it looks like any other 3D mats available at much lesser price.

I got them checked for Linea and backed out. Given the looks I do not think the price is justified.
Also after some time of usage the sidewall of the mats starts folding inwards. I saw this happening in a Punto.

After checking the 3D I got the T-Jet genuine mats for my car and they look class apart from the 3D kagu.

My do paisa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobinjv (Post 2439495)
Got for my safari. Cost me 5.3K. Came custom for Safari. I'm happy with the fit and with monsoon here it seems to be doing well. Easy to clean too.

can you post some pictures of these mats in a safari ? thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Pujari (Post 2439730)
I went and checked the mats at Hot tracks. It looks quite luxurious in photo but is not that great looking in flesh. To me it looks like any other 3D mats available at much lesser price.

I got them checked for Linea and backed out. Given the looks I do not think the price is justified.
Also after some time of usage the sidewall of the mats starts folding inwards. I saw this happening in a Punto.

After checking the 3D I got the T-Jet genuine mats for my car and they look class apart from the 3D kagu.

My do paisa.

Hi Speed Pujari,

Good feedback. Can you also put up some photos of the OE mats please?

I got the 3D Kagu for Laura @ 5k. Found them quite classy, fits extremely well, and certainly way superior to the plastic transparent mats i had earlier. My problem with the earlier mats were related to them slipping all the time due to inferior fit.

Quote:

In my case, it is totally different. Right from the day-one, I was not satisfied with the free Fiat Linea-branded accessory floor mats given by Concorde Motors [India] Limited at the time of delivery of cara mia Fiat Linea. My foot-wear used to get stuck with the opening of the central patch of the driver side floor mat. Secondly, the floor mat used to move freely along with my foot whenever I move it, resulting in the mat occupying even the dead-pedal. I was not at all comfortable with this Linea-branded free accessory floor mats.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-001.jpg3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-002.jpg
In October last, I bought 3D Kagu floor mats from Hot Tracks. I am fully satisfied with them. Details are here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohitm (Post 2439802)
Hi Speed Pujari,

Good feedback. Can you also put up some photos of the OE mats please?

I got the 3D Kagu for Laura @ 5k. Found them quite classy, fits extremely well, and certainly way superior to the plastic transparent mats i had earlier. My problem with the earlier mats were related to them slipping all the time due to inferior fit.

The 5k pricing includes premium for good fitting I guess. The 3D mats have customized size for different legrooms. You could have tried the skoda genuine accessories (but I doubt it would be any cheaper than 3D kagu)..

Slipping issue exist in the rubber mats, but not with the fibre mats. The one which came with T-Jet has a fibre sticker which sticks to the ground carpet and it never moves after that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ravi (Post 2440048)
In my case, it is totally different. Right from the day-one, I was not satisfied with the free Fiat Linea-branded accessory floor mats given by Concorde Motors [India] Limited at the time of delivery of cara mia Fiat Linea. My foot-wear used to get stuck with the opening of the central patch of the driver side floor mat. Secondly, the floor mat used to move freely along with my foot whenever I move it, resulting in the mat occupying even the dead-pedal. I was not at all comfortable with this Linea-branded free accessory floor mats.

In October last, I bought 3D Kagu floor mats from Hot Tracks. I am fully satisfied with them. Details are here.

Your mat is different than the one I have. The middle patch in your mat is made of a different cloth material, which is not the case with the one I have. Mine has the same material all around even on the feet patch.

Now I dont know if mine is new version than yours or vice versa.

Quote:

Please post some pics, I am so confused about the purchase that I have covered all the Accesory shops in my area and all are quoting different rates ranging from 3k to 4.5k

I am also scared that I might end up with dulicate look a like 3D mats.

I really wanted them for my i20, but I cant seem to locate Sai mag wheels showroom!

The location they mentioned in the website is a dead end and some industries around! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 2447405)
I really wanted them for my i20, but I cant seem to locate Sai mag wheels showroom!

The location they mentioned in the website is a dead end and some industries around! :(

It actually is inside the industrial area and it does not look like a showroom from outside with no boards. You just enter Rama Road and give a call to the owner(cant remember the name) but you can get phone numbers from Just Dial. Just call him and he will guide you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 2447405)

Sohail, you take the road going inside from the gate which has a board of some Goyal Properties and do keep in mind to call Gautam beforehand as mentioned by revved_up. All buildings are simple with no boards but this one's an Alloy Wheels Heaven inside.

They do have mats for i20, he specifically told me about it.

I spoke to the shopkeeper today and he quoted me 4k for the mats for my Fiesta. Do you think these are originals or fake? Are they too cheap to be originals? Please advise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carfreak77
I spoke to the shopkeeper today and he quoted me 4k for the mats for my Fiesta. Do you think these are originals or fake? Are they too cheap to be originals? Please advise.

4k seem to be the standard price for these mats. A lot of people have got kagu mats for honda city for 4200 or so.
Maybe you can check with another dealer.

Guys, today my dealer tells me a different story. He says that the mats will cost 6.5k for my Fiesta. Doesn't this seem a bit too high considering that they cost 4.2k for the honda city?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carfreak77 (Post 2449269)
Guys, today my dealer tells me a different story. He says that the mats will cost 6.5k for my Fiesta. Doesn't this seem a bit too high considering that they cost 4.2k for the honda city?

Maybe because they are trying to charge a premium for a newly released model. Can’t you try at alternate places? 2K+ difference is huge.

Has anybody here inquired about 3D mats in a Grey/Black shade for a Ford Fiesta (2009) at Sai Mag Wheels?