Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-12.html)

Are the 3D Kagu mats available for the Skoda Rapid yet?

I saw universal kagu 3D mats on eBay. How can they be 3D and yet universal. Any gyan on this? I have e-mailed the vendor as well.

I need a set for my Santro, btu have not been able to locate a dealer in Kanpur-Lucknow. If there is one in Gwalior then my wife is there for a week, and she should be able to get me a set.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgiitk (Post 2648014)
I saw universal kagu 3D mats on eBay. How can they be 3D and yet universal. Any gyan on this? I have e-mailed the vendor as well.

I need a set for my Santro, btu have not been able to locate a dealer in Kanpur-Lucknow. If there is one in Gwalior then my wife is there for a week, and she should be able to get me a set.

Did you get any answer, Sir?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillainp (Post 2647974)
Are the 3D Kagu mats available for the Skoda Rapid yet?

It must be the same as the VW Vento.The Mat dimensions should be the same.
Try fitting the Vento/Polo ones.

I bought this from ebay:

3D Mats - Regular Kagu - Universal Polyester | eBay

Talked with the dealer regarding the item and why it is so low priced, he said the reason is that it is universal. I will update you regarding the product

I am looking out for 3D mats for my Swift and have been quoted Rs.5000 for the Kagu brand and 3200Rs. for another brand called K2 (If I remember the name correctly). Has anyone bought this brand before? I am planning to go over the weekend and check them both out before making a decision

Quote:

Originally Posted by sallubhai (Post 2674952)
I bought this from ebay:

3D Mats - Regular Kagu - Universal Polyester | eBay

Talked with the dealer regarding the item and why it is so low priced, he said the reason is that it is universal. I will update you regarding the product

@sallubhai - any update on the same ? If possible do show pics. Im interested in for my own car.

Are these mats available for Honda Brio yet?

Are these mats available anywhere in Trivandrum?

I got a set of those 5 Kagu 3D Spyder mats (originals) fitted in the Yeti for Rs 6000/- Plus another Rs 3500 for a specially cut heavy duty boot space mat. They have ready stock for the Yeti and many other vehicles.

Worth it for the good quality I got, in my opinion. Got it done at Hot Tracks on Victoria Road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverbyte (Post 2685371)
@sallubhai - any update on the same ? If possible do show pics. Im interested in for my own car.

These are not custom fit to floor spaces in vehicles. They come in one standard size and shape, and hence, NEED NOT be a snug fit. You can give it a try from one of the shops selling it off the counter, and in case you are not happy with them, go for the customs.

Unfortunately, my wallet didn't prove lucky and I'm stil convincing my wallet day and night to make me feel comfortable about shelling out 4500rs for a FOOTMAT!:Shockked:

Appreciate your sense of economy. But believe me the custom fit mats are a dream. They fit snugly and do not irritate by barging in around the pedals.
For that alone they are a boon.
They are expensive no doubt but to me, the comfort and overall peace is worth it since I drive my vehicle myself and do not give it to anyone else to drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mempheS.D (Post 2692888)
These are not custom fit to floor spaces in vehicles. to make me feel comfortable about shelling out 4500rs for a FOOTMAT!:Shockked:

I got a set of "Kozuki 3D Kagu Mats" from New Bharat Tyres TVM fo 3K. These are the universal ones in black.

Will be putting them in the new Vento till I can source some original 3D Mats from somewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillainp (Post 2693032)
I got a set of "Kozuki 3D Kagu Mats" from New Bharat Tyres TVM fo 3K. These are the universal ones in black.

Will be putting them in the new Vento till I can source some original 3D Mats from somewhere.

Original 3D Kagu mats are available with Jerry's Performance, at Thycaud. Its after Taj hotel if you are coming from Vellayambalam side.

He is a BHP'ian. You can contact him through facebook as well.

I know Jerry's shop, and have visited it before. Thing is, they also had only the universal variety and not the Vento-specific version.

Wonder if they can get some in for me though.