Team-BHP - 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/103662-3d-kagu-other-premium-mats-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2524828)
Nilesh, thanks for the links. I am in the process of buying them for my Laura, but wasnt sure if the blacks would look good on an otherwise beige carpet. But, going by the pics of your Vento, they do look good! Not only do they look good, they break the monotony of beige.

Swanand, good that you brought this up.
I'm in the process of buying these for my octy too. Want the beige ones.
In my case the beige ones will add contrast to the black carpets of the Octy.

Lets gang up on Rahul Dhokha (Pune dealer for 3D mats) and club our deals together..
What say!

I've known him since the last 4 years ever since he started the Alloy wheels shop. In fact I got my set from him.

Any more takers from Pune? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer_X
I finally got mine for my 4th gen Honda City for 4200/- and New ZDI for 3800/-

Glad to know its already out. Can you post pics?

Is beige available for Swift as well? Although swift black plastics look nice, I think beige carpets will help break that monotony of black and bring some airiness, specially at the rear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2524828)
Nilesh, thanks for the links. I am in the process of buying them for my Laura, but wasnt sure if the blacks would look good on an otherwise beige carpet. But, going by the pics of your Vento, they do look good! Not only do they look good, they break the monotony of beige.

Oh yes, they do break the expanse of beigeness in the Vento. I asked the dealer to show me both and tested them in the car before buying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 2524926)
Glad to know its already out. Can you post pics?

Is beige available for Swift as well? Although swift black plastics look nice, I think beige carpets will help break that monotony of black and bring some airiness, specially at the rear.

Was looking for the beige but they were not available. Tried looking in Nana Peth but all I got was cheap duplicate ones. Black look the best I have to say! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer_X

Was looking for the beige but they were not available. Tried looking in Nana Peth but all I got was cheap duplicate ones. Black look the best I have to say! :D

What's the diff between the dealer's quote and the accessories shop for these mats ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 2485668)
Got 3D mats for my Cruze, Lovely fitting as usual. Will post pics tonight, They complement the black leather interiors beautifully.

Hey where did you get them in Delhi? Prices? and can you post some pics of the same?

Friends,

Please check below thread before you invest on this mat.
This was reported by member "kirantp"

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...e-3d-mats.html

I am not sure if we blame this mat or not but it is definitely scary experience.

I was quoted 4,800 for Kagu 3D for ANHC at Hot Tracks, Bengaluru.

Guys is this a good price, I read that the Kagu mat prices may have decreased in earlier posts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bharatbs (Post 2528053)
I was quoted 4,800 for Kagu 3D for ANHC at Hot Tracks, Bengaluru.

Guys is this a good price, I read that the Kagu mat prices may have decreased in earlier posts?

I got mine for 4600 a couple of months back from Torque, Indiranagar. Which is kinda close to the quote you got.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmohitg (Post 2526771)
Hey where did you get them in Delhi? Prices? and can you post some pics of the same?

Hi, I got them from Motor Concept. Contact details are here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-...den-delhi.html

Folks - Any idea if these mats are available for the Swift Dzire ? Hoping to get perfect fit so that there is no slippage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NPV
Folks - Any idea if these mats are available for the Swift Dzire ? Hoping to get perfect fit so that there is no slippage.

Should be the same as those for the Swift. Yes, they are available for the Swift.

Just checked with a friend who also happens to be a dealer for 3D in Bangalore (did not know earlier). Rates for Black Kagu mats are : Swift Mat Set - Rs.4800/- and Universal Mat Set - Rs.2400/-
Planning to check out both soon and decide.

Hi Nilesh,

I believe you got the sun films done from Evo. Is it garware? What's the model no? Also does Sathya have Kagu 3D mats available?

Edit: just realised I posted in wrong thread instead of Nilesh's ownership thread. Are there any shops around MG Road where one can get Kagu mats?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabhuferrari (Post 2532410)
Hi Nilesh,

I believe you got the sun films done from Evo. Is it garware? What's the model no? Also does Sathya have Kagu 3D mats available?

Edit: just realised I posted in wrong thread instead of Nilesh's ownership thread. Are there any shops around MG Road where one can get Kagu mats?

Hi Prabhu, yes, I got my films done from Satya. It is a Garware. I don't remember the model number but it is 30% visibility on the sides and has a 2 year warranty. He also stocks Kagu 3D mats. You can also check out Hot tracks on Victoria road. They too stock it though I have found them slightly more expensive than the other shops. I got mine from Torque in Indiranagar.