Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2020, 20:54   #796
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

Quote:
Originally Posted by andafunda View Post
Thanks! I just pinged them - Akshay quoted 8000 plus 400 rupees shipping. That's close to the 3dmats india pricing on Amazon (9K) through the official dealer. I asked Akshay for a discount but he did not budge. :(
Akshay is generally reliable. . I'd still recommend him.
Old 17th November 2020, 19:53   #797
BHPian

I have a kid and a dog and I stay in Bangalore - so the problem I'm trying to address is dirt/food crumbs, dog hair and occasional rains leading to wet shoes entering the car.

What's the best mat to address this?

I have the following:
-3d Kagu - looks premium (and charges premium too) but doesn't cover the complete carpet area which will lead to hair getting stuck on the exposed OEM. So is it really worth spending so much when it doesn't do the job fully? Also read a thread about 3d mats got stuck in the accelerator pedal leading to sudden/uncontrolled acceleration!

- 7d mats - They seem to cover the entire floor area but not sure how they will look. I had seen a 7d mat at a car accessory shop but they looked cheap. Also not able to find much reviews on the forum.

- Noodle mats - Not sure how easy it is to take out the dirt/hair trapped in the noodles. Also, does the water get lodged into the mats and starts stinking and you have to leave them in the sun to dry?

Never thought choosing a mat would be so confusing.
rags.singh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2020, 20:15   #798
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rags.singh View Post

- Noodle mats - Not sure how easy it is to take out the dirt/hair trapped in the noodles. Also, does the water get lodged into the mats and starts stinking and you have to leave them in the sun to dry?
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...ml#post4370627

This should help you to decide.
Old 19th November 2020, 14:46   #799
BHPian

It's been 4 weeks since I bought the 3D Mats India Kagu floor mats for my Creta 2020 at Rs. 7981 (including shipping) and I am a happy customer. I combined the coupons 3DNEW and 3D5OFF.

I have used 3M noodle mats on my 2nd Gen Honda City before and the noodles eventually scrape off near the heel area. Plus they are a pain to clean and retain all the gunk that you carry into the cabin. I also checked out 7D mats but found the design too garish.

The Kagus look sleek, fit perfectly, stay in place thanks to the velcro lining and look solidly built. They're easy enough to clean with a domestic vacuum cleaner or a water wash.
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20201119-2.36.05-pm-1.jpeg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20201119-2.36.05-pm.jpeg  

iamitp is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st November 2020, 18:32   #800
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Try https://3dmatsindia.com/

I've used them on my last 4 cars and they are excellent.
Guys is this website and the company still active and reliable?

Trying to find a set for my Storme. In Black colour.

Is this the original 3D maxspider mat?
Old 21st November 2020, 21:21   #801
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rags.singh View Post

- 7d mats - They seem to cover the entire floor area but not sure how they will look. I had seen a 7d mat at a car accessory shop but they looked cheap. Also not able to find much reviews on the forum.
If your concern about 7d mats is their appearance, then no need to be concerned. They sure look good, they are heavy and sturdy as well.

You can try auto furnish, who are the direct manufacturers. Sometimes the same mats they manufacture are available on Amazon for lesser cost.
Old 20th December 2020, 20:11   #802
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Anyone know where can I get Kagu 3D mats for the Toyota camry in Mumbai, offline store?

@andafunda - Did you end up buying these mats from Bangalore or got another equivalent for your civic?

Thanks

Last edited by RJK : 20th December 2020 at 20:25.
Old 23rd December 2020, 14:19   #803

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamitp View Post
It's been 4 weeks since I bought the 3D Mats India Kagu floor mats for my Creta 2020 at Rs. 7981 (including shipping) and I am a happy customer. I combined the coupons 3DNEW and 3D5OFF.

I have used 3M noodle mats on my 2nd Gen Honda City before and the noodles eventually scrape off near the heel area. Plus they are a pain to clean and retain all the gunk that you carry into the cabin. I also checked out 7D mats but found the design too garish.

The Kagus look sleek, fit perfectly, stay in place thanks to the velcro lining and look solidly built. They're easy enough to clean with a domestic vacuum cleaner or a water wash.
Thanks for the coupon codes and your review. Ordered the same for my Ecosport. Total damage being Rs. 7823 including shipping, combined the coupon codes 3DMEGA and 3D5OFF to get 30% off on the total.
DetonatoR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th December 2020, 13:30   #804
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andafunda View Post
Thanks! I just pinged them - Akshay quoted 8000 plus 400 rupees shipping. That's close to the 3dmats india pricing on Amazon (9K) through the official dealer. I asked Akshay for a discount but he did not budge. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK View Post
Anyone know where can I get Kagu 3D mats for the Toyota camry in Mumbai, offline store?

@andafunda - Did you end up buying these mats from Bangalore or got another equivalent for your civic?

Thanks
Enquired with Car Point for 3d mats for the Camry. Guy says they don't have & supposedly company doesn't make. Funnily I can see it on their website that itwasn'tme posted. Now I'm not sure if what they're selling is for current camry or the older gen because the picture is of the older camry.
Old 28th December 2020, 21:04   #805
Distinguished - BHPian

Google and call Hot Tracks BLR. They have a lot of stock as they are the official distributors as far as I know.
itwasntme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2020, 22:53   #806
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Google and call Hot Tracks BLR. They have a lot of stock as they are the official distributors as far as I know.
Curiously, I was going through this same thread & came across yours as well as few others posts about how the mats seem to have a hole where the left foot of the clutch rests. Yet you still endorse it, have they made improvements?

Cheers
Old 29th December 2020, 09:31   #807
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK View Post
Curiously, I was going through this same thread & came across yours as well as few others posts about how the mats seem to have a hole where the left foot of the clutch rests. Yet you still endorse it, have they made improvements?

Cheers
Hi RJK,

You are correct that the left (clutch) leg will inexorably wear out the mat. BUT this was more true for the earlier ones where the extra padding was for the LHD models rather than RHD. The later ones I bought for my Creta had the extra pad at the correct clutch position.

Further, i moved to automatics in 2016 so no more issues with the left leg any more
Old 29th December 2020, 23:04   #808
Distinguished - BHPian

Got these 3D carpet mats for the Crysta from Elegant Auto. There were three options for my car and I wanted a carpet mat but with raised edges and ended up with this one. I am somehow not a fan of the solid textured mats but they are of good quality and looks like OE fitment. I visited their showroom in JC road since I wanted to take a look at the various versions. It costed me 4700 while the other two variants were priced higher.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20201229-3.15.25-pm.jpeg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-whatsapp-image-20201229-4.02.05-pm.jpeg
audioholic is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st January 2021, 17:03   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Here are the details and information on their availability in various cities. My Linea has them. They are imported and worth the cost. The details are here.
Attachment 570287Attachment 570288
I am looking for Maxpider 3D mats for Hyundai Creta diesel AT (SX o), which is expected in March 2021. Kindly let me know where I can purchase in Mumbai.
My experience with same mat for Hond City (2014 model) is very good. I am not sure, I must have purchase from the same dealer.
Old 19th April 2021, 11:54   #810
Distinguished - BHPian

First time I'm seeing these Michelin car mats on Amazon IN:

MICHELIN 238BLKTrimable Universal Fit Mat 4Pcs Set
https://www.amazon.in/MICHELIN-238BL...ef_=ast_sto_dp

Looks high quality, trimmable and dirt cheap!
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-mats.jpg  

Last edited by itwasntme : 19th April 2021 at 12:16.
itwasntme is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks