Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2011, 14:07   #16
BHPian

Re: Ford Endeavour - Diesel Beast Phase 1: Interior Painting + Seats + Roof + Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by suneet_ag View Post

Also, if you can get your dash trim, wherever the wood is there into Alum finish it'll add to the look ..
Yeah dude, I wanted some aluminium fabrication for some bits on the interior. Are you aware of anyone who does a quality job? If yes, please pass on his number.
Old 17th November 2011, 14:21   #17
BHPian

Re: Ford Endeavour - Diesel Beast Phase 1: Interior Painting + Seats + Roof + Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy83 View Post
Thank you ssh1979. I'll try and answer all your questions:

3) Footwell lighting - are you talking about the Endy lighting on the door skid pads? If yes, then I agree with you. It looks brilliant!!!
That's the scuff-plate lighting with ENDEAVOUR highlighted (in RED!) yes that's brilliant. I was referring to the lighting under the dashboard with light falling on your feet.

Name:  untitled.bmp
Views: 3753
Size:  605.0 KB

Quote:
4) The bull-bar is an Endy original from Ford. I don't think they sell it anymore, but I think it's worth an ask. I love the original bull-bar. It gives such an aggressive feel to the front.

Phew - hope that answers your questions
Apparently they don't :( :( They only have a nudge bar which IMHO looks pathetic. Check this one out:

Ford Endeavour - Diesel Beast Phase 1: Interior Painting + Seats + Roof + Door-hurricane-new.jpg
Pics from india.ford.com.
Old 17th November 2011, 14:47   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah dude, I wanted some aluminium fabrication for some bits on the interior. Are you aware of anyone who does a quality job? If yes, please pass on his number.
You can check with Thouqeer at Auto Fusion. I know that he had contact of a guy who can do cubic printing on dash parts. They definitely can do wood finish & carbon fibre. Probably alum finish as well. However, this is mainly for dash trim. not sure if switches & knobs can be done though. If they are backlit, I doubt they can be done.
Old 18th January 2012, 18:55   #19
BHPian

Hello anarchy ,

i am in need of the exact same Nudge Bar that you've installed on your Endy , do you have any idea how much it costed ? thankyou.
Old 20th December 2012, 10:24   #20
BHPian

How goes it?

Hey!

I dropped by to see if the interior trim painting is holding up. Is it durable and scratch resistant? (to a degree at least)

Thanks!

Tassem.
Old 7th August 2014, 10:16   #21
BANNED

hi,

i'm looking to do something similar. can you please update on how the paint in the trim is now. has it survived daily wear and tear ?

thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks