Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-292.html)

The Spoiler and Open top Convertible combination just doesn't do it for me. One of my favourite cars - 350Z though.

That 350Z is ugly and does not belong to this thread.

I had to know if it was just me having a dislike towards the car or is it common. It was a bit too much for me, the works done on the car.

350Z is a very curvy body car and, all the front and rear bumper modifications , the exuberant wing and being topless! Saying look at me, but really I don't want too!

P.S. Might I say ricer? No offence to the owner

Upgraded / Added some more into my 10 years old machine.

Upgrades / Additions:
Planned:
Wishlist:

Let me know your thoughts.

What do you guys think about this 118 NE!? Neatly done, I must say. Though would have been really nice if they'd kept it original.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewulf (Post 4790234)
Upgraded / Added some more into my 10 years old machine.

Upgrades / Additions:
  • 3rd version aftermarket HID Projector Headlamp with Panamera shrouds
  • 1st version HID Projector fog lamps
  • Tyre upgrade from Falken to Yokohama Earth1 185/65 14"
  • Front splitters with tie rods
  • Red racing stripes but removed it today as I didnt like them much
  • Debadging front and rear
  • Custom painted front and rear bumper
  • Custom painted instrument cluster
  • Blind spot mirrors
  • Complete JBL setup
  • Bucket Seats

Let me know your thoughts.

Welcome to Team-Bhp. That's one beautiful ride you have got buddy, maybe the best modded Ford Figo on the forum. Please do share more pictures of your car's interior.
Can you share the details about the front splitters? Is it custom made?

A neatly done Toyota Land Cruiser. Spotted at OMR toll (Chennai) few months back.

P.S: Not sure if its the same that belongs to 369 garage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by virajmore03 (Post 4796078)
A neatly done Toyota Land Cruiser. Spotted at OMR toll (Chennai) few months back.

P.S: Not sure if its the same that belongs to 369 garage.

Those are some sweeeeet rims!! clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akib Khan (Post 4793482)
Welcome to Team-Bhp. That's one beautiful ride you have got buddy, maybe the best modded Ford Figo on the forum. Please do share more pictures of your car's interior.
Can you share the details about the front splitters? Is it custom made?

Thank you for the words and appreciation on the mod work. I will definitely share somye interior pics. Needs detailing inside out right now. :)

Front splitters are universal fit ordered from Auto Trends. Looking just ok in my opinion. Tried hard to get custom made but didnt find anyone in NCR. Custom made splitters will look better than these universal ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewulf (Post 4796596)
Thank you for the words and appreciation on the mod work. I will definitely share somye interior pics. Needs detailing inside out right now. :)

Front splitters are universal fit ordered from Auto Trends. Looking just ok in my opinion. Tried hard to get custom made but didnt find anyone in NCR. Custom made splitters will look better than these universal ones.

The splitters definitely enhance the look of your ride. I believe it is a 3 piece unit screwed together.

I have watched quiet a few videos on YouTube with regards to custom splitters and planning to start a DIY once this lockdown ends.

Eagerly awaiting the interior snaps.

Drive safe buddy:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe (Post 4793477)
What do you guys think about this 118 NE!? Neatly done, I must say. Though would have been really nice if they'd kept it original.

Wow, that's a brilliant stance. It's what fits these lada-esque shapes. Except for the grill and headlight.
More details, please?

here's my Ford EcoSport with some tasteful, yet sublte modifications done to it.

Audio Upgrades -

components - Mercury R62 Limited
coaxials - Vextron XT6
super tweeters - DD Audio VO-B3
four channel amplifier - DD Audio C4. 100
subwoofers - 2 X Sundown Audio LCS
monoblock amplifier - Rockford Fosgate Punch P500X1bd
digital sound processor - Pioneer DEQ-S1000A
damping - CTK Premium Series
wiring - Shok Industries

Performance Upgrades -

wheels - OEM 7Jx17
tyres - Yokohama BluEarth (215/55/17)
lowering springs - Eibach Pro-Kit
exhaust - Borla Rock-It Boomers Muffler
brake pads - Dixcel ES Type
intake - K&N Intake Filter

Lighting Upgrades -

head light - Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED
fog lamp - 50W FE Retrofit Projector Kit

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hBYxij41A/

A different combo. E 46 2 door with stanced UNO

Quote:

Originally Posted by AShubrah (Post 4799031)
here's my Ford EcoSport with some tasteful, yet sublte modifications done to it.

Some neat updates there! Must be a real good audio output in that cabin now! Quite tasteful mods.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AShubrah (Post 4799031)
head light - Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED

If I may ask - where did you source these from? I'm thinking of getting a good LED for my H7 high beam reflectors. Just for quickly warning errant oncoming drivers. I never drive on high beams - even on highways.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 4799592)
A different combo. E 46 2 door with stanced UNO

Man, that's one lucky Uno! What a pampered unit. One of the better hatchbacks to ever come to us. Lost too quickly due to Fiat's presumably genetic problem in running a successful business here.