Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-312.html)

This big mean thing, ready to tear it up, roadside in Himachal:

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_9081.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_9082.jpg

It looked far more menacing in the real world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ach1lles (Post 5775246)

Where is this registration plate from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskinash (Post 5775255)
Where is this registration plate from?

Temporary Registration Maharashtra

Quote:

Can someone enlighten me with the logic behind buying a flatbed pick-up and then fixing an aftermarket roof and windows on the flatbed to make it resemble a "jugaad" SUV? :disappointed

I mean - would not this chap be served better ( and possibly richer by a few lakhs) by buying a Fortuner and then fixing the biga** wheels on it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajeev1 (Post 5775319)
Can someone enlighten me with the logic behind buying a flatbed pick-up and then fixing an aftermarket roof and windows on the flatbed to make it resemble a "jugaad" SUV? :disappointed

I mean - would not this chap be served better ( and possibly richer by a few lakhs) by buying a Fortuner and then fixing the biga** wheels on it?

It's essentially the length of the cars. The Hilux is around 5.3 metres in length, while the Fortuner is around 4.8 metres.

So if you throw money to ravage, I mean tastefully modify, the Hilux, you can get an elongated Fortuner. And then throw more money for those ugly, I mean amazing, wheels.

#Logic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small Bot (Post 5775355)
It's essentially the length of the cars. The Hilux is ...#Logic

Small Bot, I was laughing reading your comment.

Then I saw your Avatar and totally lost it rl:

EPIC!:Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajeev1 (Post 5775319)
Can someone enlighten me with the logic behind buying a flatbed pick-up and then fixing an aftermarket roof and windows on the flatbed to make it resemble a "jugaad" SUV?

Keeps the stuff on your flatbed protected from the elements - particularly rain & snow, and also theft.

My stage 2 Polo GT TSI

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-1a2f7e4d90da444eb4ce54d469212a90.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-dedbfde480784c22ac93b5dce1fa8d7a.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-16a75ca45b414b57b594fa07b5d606aa.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-6253748dd33f49fea675d60726f1e73c.jpeg

A very nicely done old CRV.

Quote:

Attachment 2608909

Attachment 2608910

It looked far more menacing in the real world.

The only thing he’s tearing up is his low pro sidewalls and rim lips. Poser mods:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1.2tsi (Post 5778368)
My stage 2 Polo GT TSI

What a beauty! Tell us more. Power figures, where did you get it remapped, where all have you driven it, what other experiences with this beauty.. it'll be fun to read it all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjain2054 (Post 5779803)
What a beauty! Tell us more. Power figures, where did you get it remapped, where all have you driven it, what other experiences with this beauty.. it'll be fun to read it all.

Thank you sjain

Mods done on my GT-

• Stage 2 Venom performance ECU Tune with Pops and Bangs
• Decat Downpipe with Borla Muffler
• 205/55/16 Michelin primacy 3ST Tires
• Gloss black front splitter
• Hydrodipped Forged carbon fibre mirror caps
• Q2 style led taillights
• Ambient lights
• VCDS tweaks
• HID kit

Approx power figures are 135BHP/240NM

Post remap the car has become a pocket rocket, Specially in S mode the car becomes a different animal.

This has been my daily driven car and has almost completed 65k kms this month. GT is still a dream to drive with that engine and gearbox combo still puts a smile on my face every time i drive it.

I have mostly driven it in Pune but i have done few road trips, the longest i covered was from Pune to Vizag which was around 1200kms and this car was flawless!

The stability was amazing on highways and got FE of around 18-20kmpl which is great for a stage 2 car.

A pic from the trip to Vizag.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_2203.jpeg

Great handling, power, build quality, ticks all the boxes.