Team-BHP - Project Baleno IRL - Improving rear looks
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Project Baleno IRL - Improving rear looks (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/12224-project-baleno-irl-improving-rear-looks.html)

I have came across postings that a few BHPians are working to improve the rear looks, but couldn't find the exact post related. If those who are working on that dont mind, can you please post your updates into this thread.

Also other Baleno owners can post their request/suggestions into this thread itself.

PS : BHPians I am eagerly waiting the outcome of your research...

If I remember right, Psucho promised that he would do something about McLaren's baleno's rear!

Excellent thread, Venkat. The one major grouse with the Baleno is its ugly rear end.

How difficult can it be to fix it in the after-market? More important, How difficult can it be for Maruti to fix it permanently?

GTO

Well what is needed it to take that rear light and divide it into 3 parts horizontally. Just that touch will go a lonyg way in fixing the rear end.

Brilliant !!! Now we have a thread dedicated to improve the rear end of the baleno .. I request all our photoshop experts to come up with some funky desings ..

As far as the tail lamps desinging part goes , its in progress as we speak .. These things just take some time , mainly the fabricating part , gettting the LED's to look neat in the correct arrangement etc etc .. Right now since the accident the focus has shifted to repairing the front end of the car and get other cars ready for speedrun now that its just around the corner .. However , work should commense soon after speedrun .. So i request u all to kindly be patient ..

That would be me. Caught up in a few projects, and this is one. Should have good news by the end of this month, keep your fingers crossed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revvhead
Well what is needed it to take that rear light and divide it into 3 parts horizontally. Just that touch will go a lonyg way in fixing the rear end.

And maybe move the badges (maruti suzuki and baleno LXi/VXi) to the top left and right corners as opposed to between the lights .. Will make the rear look wider :)

Make that butt look wider & bigger than it already is?????
Unless you make it look wider & therefore slimmer.

Waitng for completion of all above projects eagerly
cheerio

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
. Right now since the accident the focus has shifted to repairing the front end of the car and get other cars ready for speedrun now that its just around the corner ..

:OTHey, what happened? I know about your Zen accident, but Baleno?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX135
:OTHey, what happened? I know about your Zen accident, but Baleno?

Oh! McL recently tailgated a Santro and then went straight into it. He damaged his Baleno in the process. Santro amazingly got away without much damage!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zappo
Oh! McL recently tailgated a Santro and then went straight into it. He damaged his Baleno in the process. Santro amazingly got away without much damage!

Firstly , i didnt tailgate the santro .. I hit it head on while he was in the wrong lane .. RX has read the thread ... The santro was lucky not to have suffered much damage .. Had he hit me straight he would have had a totalled engine ..

mclaren, since the Santro guy obviously seems to be in the wrong, did you not ask him/her to cough up the dough for your repairs ? Or atleast a part of it.

I will try and clean it up using Photoshop, but it will not be easy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
I request all our photoshop experts to come up with some funky desings ..

Can anyone post good quality (atleast 800X600) pics.(except black colour)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK
Can anyone post good quality (atleast 800X600) pics.(except black colour)

SRK , use google images and type suzuki baleno .. U will find plenty of good high resolution pics ..