Team-BHP - About Vinyl Wraps
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   About Vinyl Wraps (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/130918-about-vinyl-wraps-22.html)

Hey Arytom
Looks like stellar work, your Creta looks really unique now
If you dont mind sharing, what was the cost involved?
I assume it will be a lot easier to do a sedan because it does not involve removing any roof rails etc

congrats, the car looks nice. The chaps are really nice at wrapstyle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghav.carfreak (Post 4830637)
Hey Arytom
Looks like stellar work, your Creta looks really unique now
If you dont mind sharing, what was the cost involved?
I assume it will be a lot easier to do a sedan because it does not involve removing any roof rails etc

Thanks brother.

Yes i believe it should be done in no time for your sedan.

Hello Folks, I wanted to check how are you guys maintaining the Vinyl wrap

on your vehicle, especially the Matt ones.

Are you using any specific product?

Would appreciate your inputs on the procedures being followed by you.

Need a lil information.
I want to get some bits of a new car wrapped. Not much, just some chrome bits and plastic parts, and get wheels painted. Would that affect the warranty in any way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavukjain (Post 4627676)
Got my Creta wrapped in Midnight Sand Metallic shade with Gloss Black roof. All chrome accents have been wrapped/painted gloss black as well.

Looking to get my car wrapped in Gurgaon/Delhi. Any recommendations apart from IDE?

Been trying to get in touch with IDE but they don't answer their phone. Need a hatch wrapped on a budget without breaking the bank.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rathore_13 (Post 4912926)
Looking to get my car wrapped in Gurgaon/Delhi. Any recommendations apart from IDE?

Been trying to get in touch with IDE but they don't answer their phone. Need a hatch wrapped on a budget without breaking the bank.

You could get in touch with Sunny from Steam and Shine. They did a stellar job on my bmw 328i. You can mention my name to him and he'll definitely take good care of you.

Being a gamer, the easiest choice for me, when I was wrapping my car was to go with Sonic and chose to keep it "not so in your face".
Here it is...Sonic The Hedgehog which is blue, runs fast and collects golden rings. Got it done at The Wrap Team in Hyderabad who did a pretty good job. My BMW 525 is wrapped in Matte Blue Chrome and wheels have been painted in gold.

Hi Folks, can anyone recommend a good place in Chennai to wrap my roof black for my Ford Ecosport as the roof in ES has thick lines and so uneven surface. Looking forward to your recommendations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organic Chlorin (Post 4926937)
Hi Folks, can anyone recommend a good place in Chennai to wrap my roof black for my Ford Ecosport as the roof in ES has thick lines and so uneven surface. Looking forward to your recommendations.

Multiple places
1) 3M Car care (many in Chennai)
2) Car Cares (earlier at OMR and now at Butt Road)
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chenn...chennai-5.html
3) There are two more references to Chennai based wrap shops in page 19 of this thread
4) Car Sense near Thillai Ganga Nagar Subway
5) Xena Stickers in Chromepet (Opposite Buhari/Chennai silks) - You can refer my name to ensure you get a quality product and better attention
6) Friends car accessories in Pallikaranai, Kamakshi hospital.

Most of them would be able to handle the ribbed roof but the real challenge is the quality of material used. There are lot of fake 3M, Avery Denison wraps in the market. Slightly cheaper ones fade quickly.

If you want a VFM wraps, you can try Car Sense or Xena Stickers or FCA. Seenu of Xena sticker is good but with his shop being on GST Road, parking is a big challenge and the environment is a bit dusty.

For peace of mind and quality of material used, I will recommend the first 2 and if you want it VFM, you can talk to Seenu of Xena

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sridhar K (Post 4927084)

For peace of mind and quality of material used, I will recommend the first 2 and if you want it VFM, you can talk to Seenu of Xena

Thanks Sridhar, it makes better sense with reference and will touch base with Seenu. And we do not have any avenue to identify the real the fake ones and only have to go by what the guys says or recommends.

Hello members

Have been recently watching some videos where people have covered their cars with vinyls of colours different from the original colour of their car. Some have even changed white cars to shiny GOLD !!! (Looks good though I must admit)

My question is... Is it legal to change the colour of the car? Or is vinyl permitted being temporary in nature. If not legal, then does one have to get it endorsed in the RC? Is that an option even permitted?

Thanks

Satin Black Wrap in my Baleno (Roof and ORVM's)

About Vinyl Wraps-img_20210206_181140.jpg

About Vinyl Wraps-img_20210206_181207.jpg

About Vinyl Wraps-img_20210206_175539.jpg

Cost: Rs. 4000, done at VM Customs Mangalore

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajandroid (Post 4916994)
Got it done at The Wrap Team in Hyderabad who did a pretty good job. My BMW 525 is wrapped in Matte Blue Chrome and wheels have been painted in gold.

Hey! Your car looks stellar!!

I am considering The Wrap Team at Hyderabad for my car as well. What is your feedback? Would you recommend them?

Also, did they paint the wheels as well?

PS: We have a Telegram group of Hyd T-Bhpians. If you are based out of Hyd and would like to connect with others in Hyd, please DM me your Telegram ID.

Thanks a lot.
I'll blindly recommend them. They do an absolutely amazing job. The theme was designed by me and they executed it flawlessly. Wheel paint job has also been carried out by them.
Feel free to add me on TG. I'll send you my number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifu (Post 4999688)
Hey! Your car looks stellar!!

I am considering The Wrap Team at Hyderabad for my car as well. What is your feedback? Would you recommend them?

Also, did they paint the wheels as well?

PS: We have a Telegram group of Hyd T-Bhpians. If you are based out of Hyd and would like to connect with others in Hyd, please DM me your Telegram ID.