Team-BHP - About Vinyl Wraps
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   About Vinyl Wraps (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/130918-about-vinyl-wraps-12.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by superbhikari (Post 3709753)
What's the status of the wrap job? Please post pics of the same and where did you get it done?

About Vinyl Wraps-imageuploadedbyteambhp1431968927.997818.jpg
Hello.heres the pic. Sorry for the delay.
I got it done from gurgaon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavukjain (Post 3709863)
Attachment 1372118

Looks cool! Where in Gurgaon? I am a weekend Gurgaon traveller.

Quote:

Originally Posted by superbhikari (Post 3709908)
Looks cool! Where in Gurgaon? I am a weekend Gurgaon traveller.

It's IDE AUTOWORKS. Really nice people to deal with and they take one car at a time. Take prior appointments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavukjain (Post 3709863)
Attachment 1372118

Bhavuk, could you please post some more pictures. Unable to get a hang of the overall quality of the work from this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhjain (Post 3712697)
Bhavuk, could you please post some more pictures. Unable to get a hang of the overall quality of the work from this one.

Here are few more pictures. Hope you like it.

For the Vinyl wraps with change of car color, do we have to take permission from RTO, like how we change the paint?
Would it not create any issues when cop checks the color of the vehicle against the RC?

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorBlades (Post 3738064)
For the Vinyl wraps with change of car color, do we have to take permission from RTO, like how we change the paint?
Would it not create any issues when cop checks the color of the vehicle against the RC?

It is required to be updated in the RC book post the Wrap weeks the owner would be in trouble if caught.

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorBlades (Post 3738064)

Yes. If verification is done, it will be a violation of the rules theoretically. The only respite one can get is if the authority is willing to understand the situation, he could either let you go or make you unwrap the car without taking any action.

About Vinyl Wraps-imageuploadedbyteambhp1435180441.841613.jpg
I get stopped for alot of other things before they question the wrap. But when they do my argument is that its just a sticker and it can be peeled off. An RTO officer is a close family friend and he said your rc card/book states the color of the paint of the car, adding or applying a sticker on top is not illegal since the paint is not being changed. Know your rights, its just a sticker.

Love the blacked out look i<3turbo. Looking to achieve the same on my 5 series as well. Could you pm me the cost of those rims?

Quote:

Originally Posted by i<3turbo (Post 3738539)
Attachment 1385787
I get stopped for alot of other things before they question the wrap. But when they do my argument is that its just a sticker and it can be peeled off. An RTO officer is a close family friend and he said your rc card/book states the color of the paint of the car, adding or applying a sticker on top is not illegal since the paint is not being changed. Know your rights, its just a sticker.

Have raised an RTI for checking if wraps are illegal, as its just on top of the paint.. fingers crossed. will update here.

Even if it is a top sticker job we need to endorse the same in RC. This is an RTO rule in Kerala. The fees for the same is only 100 RS here. This was an advice from a mobile court judge to a Terrano Limited edition owner.

Ram

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorBlades (Post 3739016)
Have raised an RTI for checking if wraps are illegal, as its just on top of the paint.. fingers crossed. will update here.

Its not illegal if you live in MH you can pay 600 rs and get this form filled out and its basically a temp color change form and its valid for 3 months. They do anything to earn money.

Saw this Swift yesterday that just got wrapped in Shivajinagar, Bangalore. I quite liked the shade. Thats my car in the first picture getting the roof done inside the garage.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullrevs (Post 3741909)
Saw this Swift yesterday that just got wrapped in Shivajinagar, Bangalore. I quite liked the shade. Thats my car in the first picture getting the roof done inside the garage.:)

Where is this place and how much are they charging for a roof wrap?