Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2013, 12:33   #91
BHPian

Sorry not replaced i meant to say its getting freshly repainted. Its going to look good in matte black

Last edited by GTO : 26th January 2013 at 13:29. Reason: Quoted post deleted
Old 24th January 2013, 13:46   #92
BHPian

Interior pieces all black and fresh

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image2647384338.jpg
Old 24th January 2013, 23:21   #93
BHPian

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image3851856751.jpg

Tempted to keep it wingless. It looks soo clean and sleeper

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image3737717705.jpg
i<3turbo is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th January 2013, 15:10   #94
BHPian

Re: A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3turbo View Post

Tempted to keep it wingless. It looks soo clean and sleeper

Dont, I know you might like the sleeper looks, many people do. But just the spoiler gives the Evo its Evo looks. It gives it character. It does not make it stand out in the crowd but when a true enthusiast looks at the car, he knows its an Evo(or atleast an evo look-a-like). Once he hears the Mivec, he will for sure know its a proper Evo. So my opinion is keep it on.
abhayshanu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th January 2013, 00:17   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post

Dont, I know you might like the sleeper looks, many people do. But just the spoiler gives the Evo its Evo looks. It gives it character. It does not make it stand out in the crowd but when a true enthusiast looks at the car, he knows its an Evo(or atleast an evo look-a-like). Once he hears the Mivec, he will for sure know its a proper Evo. So my opinion is keep it on.
Kept it on
And guys car is almost done i took it for the weekend and i will return it back on monday for some final touches.
Enjoy!

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image3557649119.jpg

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image1593601583.jpg

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image1176712530.jpg

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image3802292113.jpg

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image3726699818.jpg

That is all for now i will take some pics in the morning. The car still needs to be wet sanded and buffed with a full detail.
i<3turbo is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 26th January 2013, 12:07   #96
BHPian

Just took a nice drive this morning. The car pulls very well.

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image1795168255.jpg

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-image1785166830.jpg
i<3turbo is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th January 2013, 13:49   #97
GTO
Team-BHP Support

You, your painter & KS Motorsports are as quick as the EVO is in a 1/4 mile run . A little over 2 weeks back, you posted pictures of the car completely stripped inside out. Now, she's all ready to play!

Congratulations. What a special car, and great to see her back on the road (the previous owner must be ).

What all stuff is pending from the mechanical point of view? Again, instead of further modifications, I suggest you spend all you can in getting her to mechanical precision. You're lucky to own a car that is so damn fast in factory trim itself.

Also, once you are ready to splurge some more, these kind of wheels would go a long way in making her look "with the times":

A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-lancerevo6tuning_2810729.jpg

Pic Source
GTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th January 2013, 22:53   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
You, your painter & KS Motorsports are as quick as the EVO is in a 1/4 mile run . A little over 2 weeks back, you posted pictures of the car completely stripped inside out. Now, she's all ready to play!

Congratulations. What a special car, and great to see her back on the road (the previous owner must be ).

What all stuff is pending from the mechanical point of view? Again, instead of further modifications, I suggest you spend all you can in getting her to mechanical precision. You're lucky to own a car that is so damn fast in factory trim itself.

Also, once you are ready to splurge some more, these kind of wheels would go a long way in making her look "with the times":

Pic Source
Thanks buddy some of you must of seen it at the parx super car show i had parked it right at the entrance. The painter and ks had all their employees focused on only my car at the time thats why it was done in a decent time. Ks takes his work very personally and makes sure every car is done very well. Nice to have a car enthusiast working on your car. He seriously does great work. For now im keeping the stock wheels for a while the gold looks great imo.
Old 28th January 2013, 12:07   #99
BHPian

So the car is back at ks to do some final finishing touches and get the car tuned as well. If some of you saw the car in person i must say the car was only 60% completed. His employees had off this weekend so the car was drivable and i wanted it for the special ocassions happening in mumbai saturday and sunday. I will probably get it back sometime this week. I know some of you are probably wondering if I got to have some spirited driving with other cars. Soo far a newer porsche boxster and a fully bolted and z4 are on the kill list and the car isnt even at its peak performance level.
Old 28th January 2013, 15:02   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3turbo View Post
I know some of you are probably wondering if I got to have some spirited driving with other cars. Soo far a newer porsche boxster and a fully bolted and z4 are on the kill list and the car isnt even at its peak performance level.
Its really good to see your enthusiasm but please try and keep the "killing" off the streets and on to controlled environment. You do not want to be in the news for the wrong reasons.

Here's a good opportunity for you to put the cars through its pace against a few "quick" cars... Hope you've signed up!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3026422
R32_GTR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2013, 15:12   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR View Post

Its really good to see your enthusiasm but please try and keep the "killing" off the streets and on to controlled environment. You do not want to be in the news for the wrong reasons.

Here's a good opportunity for you to put the cars through its pace against a few "quick" cars... Hope you've signed up!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3026422
Yes you are right i am aware of the people around me and i wait for when the environment is decent enough for some spirited driving. And i will definately try to make it to amby valley for this
Old 28th January 2013, 15:31   #102
BHPian

This RIMS look awesome .

@GTO : Totally OT , you should change your handle to GTO_5Spoke . . There are 10 second cars and there a 5 spoke rims . And your love for these 5 spoke RIMs is amazing .

I personally love multi spoke alloys from OZ . I think they would look fab on this fast car .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

Attachment 1042475

Pic Source
Attached Thumbnails
A rally legend! Just bought a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6-oz.jpg  

Old 28th January 2013, 15:41   #103
BHPian

This thread definitely feeds the passion of motorsports! Beautiful Evo!
Old 28th January 2013, 16:22   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuarterMile View Post
This thread definitely feeds the passion of motorsports! Beautiful Evo!
Thanks buddy.
Sorry to go ot but i pm'ed gto about weekly meets who would be interested to do this?
Old 29th January 2013, 00:19   #105
BHPian

I would be very much interested. Would also love to check your 1/4 mile times. You are receiving a PM from me now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks