Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2006, 17:31   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
In the july issue, there is an advt by SS Designs showing an innova, with the CAPTION: "Design of the Year" ..... that was a self proclaimed advertisment, not an award! Now that would be a pure publicity stunt.
Hi,

What West did was entirely wrong, and not condonable and he got what he deserved. But IMO, autopsyche you too aren't doing the right thing by blasting off a rival, when he is not present to defend himself.

\N
Old 20th July 2006, 17:44   #32
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer
Hi,

What West did was entirely wrong, and not condonable and he got what he deserved. But IMO, autopsyche you too aren't doing the right thing by blasting off a rival, when he is not present to defend himself.

\N
Hey, ' RIGHT THING ' ???? Hey, its an open forum and not some court where the defendant has got to be there ... IMO , this forum is for voicing what we feel and if I feel someone is making false claims its my right to state it so that others dont get fooled .. !!!

Cheers
Old 20th July 2006, 17:45   #33
Senior - BHPian

ntomer, im not blasting off, im just putting down the facts. Anything wrong with that? There is no personal offence invloved here, neither is he my competitor or rival in any sort of a way. So that issue doesnt even arise! Infact i know him personally and we bump into each other pretty occasionally, so believe me its not the way you are perceiving it. Cheers.

Last edited by autopsyche : 20th July 2006 at 17:46.
Old 20th July 2006, 17:52   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, ' RIGHT THING ' ???? Hey, its an open forum and not some court where the defendant has got to be there ... IMO , this forum is for voicing what we feel and if I feel someone is making false claims its my right to state it so that others dont get fooled .. !!!

Cheers
Yeah, it's an open forum and we all have rights to say whatever we want to; but this is an entirely different scenario altogether - autopsyche and this guy SS (never met him, never known him) are essentially in the same business. So in my opinion, it just isn't right for autopsyche to comment on other guy's work.

\N
Old 20th July 2006, 17:54   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
ntomer, im not blasting off, im just putting down the facts. Anything wrong with that? There is no personal offence invloved here, neither is he my competitor or rival in any sort of a way. So that issue doesnt even arise! Infact i know him personally and we bump into each other pretty occasionally, so believe me its not the way you are perceiving it. Cheers.
I believe you. Matter closed :-)
cheers
\N

Last edited by ntomer : 20th July 2006 at 17:55.
Old 20th July 2006, 17:56   #36
BHPian

I thnik information about SS is suffiecient enough for future reference.
HENCE THREAD CLOSED
(damm thread doesnt get closed I WISH..If am a Mod....) hehehehhe
Cheers
W.A

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks