Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2015, 00:17   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Automech exhaust not sounding sporty

Pulling out an old one here.. How is automech now? I'm going to them for my brand new brio and I don't want sound. Just a bump in the lower and mid range. Do you think the guys have still got it? I think they should be able to do a good job. Sounded pretty sincere over the phone and almost like they know it at the back of their hands.. What's your take, guys?
frankmehta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2015, 03:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Automech exhaust not sounding sporty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
Pulling out an old one here.. How is automech now? I'm going to them for my brand new brio and I don't want sound. Just a bump in the lower and mid range. Do you think the guys have still got it? I think they should be able to do a good job. Sounded pretty sincere over the phone and almost like they know it at the back of their hands.. What's your take, guys?

Hello, I had done complete free flow exhaust system from them for my cedia sports, Though i was satisfied with the quality of work, And how they handled everything, The acceleration had improved considerably, But i was not satisfied how the exhaust sounded. Day one they had said they would give me a really deep bassy note and it would keep on going louder as the revs increased, But the final product wasn't the same, The sound was not upto the mark, And they refused to make any changes when i asked them to make the sound a tad louder, Which was little annoying since they had said they can alter the sound at any point of time.

All in all they do know what they are doing, They are good at it, But i suggest you to be very clear to them in what you want, And ask them all the questions before hand. All the best!
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks