Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2006, 03:28   #31
elf
BANNED

You want to have it really sexy? Do the following:

1. Get your B pillar & window frames done in matte black paint (see my (wifey's car for inspiration. Also do your lower front air intake grille this way.

2. Get your stickering done in matte black vinyl (if you must - methinks that's a bit silly, but you seem young & into this sorta thing).

3. Lose all the plastic bits & pieces off the car that you've added from your friendly neighbourhood accessory-wallah. Yes, that includes your antennae, fake hood scoops, satellite receivers, clothes lines, microwave dishes, water jugs, pencil boxes, etc.

4. Get yourself some really good art leather seats in a single colour - light grey ash. If you can afford it, do so in Stanley leather.

5. Do not mess around with the rest of the car & don't paint bits & pieces in your body colour - that includes your door handles, door rubbing strips, rear view mirrors, etc. These currenly make for nice accents & break the monotony, & it'll only screw up the overall look of the car if you do so.

6. Do not get the internally adjusting mirrors that used to come on the Alto 1.1 VX although they may look great - they're seriously crappy, don't adjust well, & you can't see **** with them. I know, coz Mom's got a 1.1 VX (wifey's is the LX 0.8L).

7. Please don't put the Ferrari logo on your wheels.

Follow this, & I'll buy / steal the car off you!

If you'd like to mod, get in touch with speedzak who's also modding... his engine & suspension. Getting some serious juice from your engine whilst having a real classy exterior is the way I love to have my rides...

Please don't get offended - this is my unsolicited advice for which I apologize.
Old 21st September 2006, 20:02   #32
BHPian

Thank you guys! I will not fake or put cheap stuffs...
Old 22nd September 2006, 09:18   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsinz
Thank you guys! I will not fake or put cheap stuffs...
Ah man, have been following up wih this thread and nice to see that you decided to stick with stock condition on your car.

There is a thread on team-bhp for cheap/weird/lousy/fake mods on cars. Do anything bad and you will risk finding your car in this thread.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...eird+wacky+mod

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks