Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2004, 02:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Sep. 24 2004,18:39)]And coming back to the topic, Khaadu - NONE. But if you put a gun to my head...the second one.

GTO
hey khaddu,
even if its gun ,my ans is both of them dont improve ur looks.
tha palio looks much better without any decals.

how abt a sunroof.

this wud make ur car look differnt,as i had seen alot of cars with those fake sunroofs.

satya
Old 25th September 2004, 16:42   #17
BANNED

Guys, i finally wil put up the pics of my car .. !! U'll notice that there is not much done as far as the physical aspects of the car go. Only the filter has been replaced by a K&N and the exhaust has been changed . The physical changes will happen soon .. I'm busy collecting the various items from across the world, once i have everything the car will go in2 the work shop. The stuff that is gonna be added or altered are as follows :-

1) Light pods being installed on the bonnet ( 4 extra lights though no hellas )
2) Decal job for the exterior.
3)" Air scoop on the roof with straight small antennas
4) Gauges for oil press, water temp and the voltmeter on the inside.
5) Foot pedals and hand brake covers to be changed.
6) Bucket seats with 4 point seat belts.
7) Tachometer with shift light.
8) Switches for the extra lights are ny Ignited ( with a cover like the aeronautical switches )
9) Front fender gonna be modified ( the present one ). The plastic strips that criss cross at the front are gonna get cut and a wire mesh will be put instead. Will improve the air flow.

I'm sure there are a few more which I prob missed. I know these won't improve performance any more but I am very happy with the present performance with the free flow and the air filter. Thinking of getting the piggy back computer from greddy, though still studying up on the negative effects of that. dominic was the one who suggested that ... will allow me to play around with quiet a few things as per my requirement.

Old 25th September 2004, 16:57   #18
BANNED

The rear bumper also getting painted *.. the paint coming off !!! Sticker came in handy to hide some .. *Also getting the racing stripes done right down the centre.

Is there any site where one can upload the audio file of the sound of their respective cars
Old 25th September 2004, 16:58   #19
BHPian

yo how bout sum 15/16 inch rims?
Old 25th September 2004, 17:06   #20
GTO
Team-BHP Support

That Team-BHP sticker makes your car look like a million bucks from the front. Though I suspect the one on your rear bumper is covering some damage?

But why is your front bumper black and the rear one body coloured?

GTO
Old 25th September 2004, 17:14   #21
BANNED

lol , well it happened due to sum un avoidable circumstances but then it looks different so i just let it be . Actually i was leaving for Himachal one evening and I had just gotten my car after installing the free flow so this friend took it for a lil spin, in that spin while reversing he hit into a pole and ripped the front bumper coz he was looking over his right shoulder an didnt notice a big pole on the left. And at 6 pm the only piece that was avail was a black onbe .. so i got that put and thought i wud paint it when i got back !! Neways i realised that teh combo didn't look too bad so i just let it be ...!!!
And yes the rear sticker is hiding a bit of paint damage ..

I got plenty of stickers, keeping sum for my new car !!! My fiance wants my palio ... she's giving me her zen .. i will sell that and buy either an esteem or a baleno .
Old 25th September 2004, 20:55   #22
evo
BHPian

none it is.but u can trym a matt black profile tape on the sides of your car along the waistline...do some experimental tacking to decide whether you want it in a straight line or starting off narrow n then getting broader.Theres a new city here...white...with that work .looks good
Old 25th September 2004, 23:34   #23
Senior - BHPian

Good one......Ur car looks damn neat overall.

But as far as the decals are concerned,well i like none of the above.Seem to kill the look of the car.Keep it simple and understated.Thats wot Palio is!!!!!

Cya.
Old 27th September 2004, 01:09   #24
Senior - BHPian

hey khaddu,
is the end pipe of ur exhaust supplied by Automech.

as far as i acn remember ,automech did not supply such end pipes.
did u get a muffler from someone else.

satya
Old 27th September 2004, 01:41   #25
Senior - BHPian

keep the car plain maan khaadu, the decals will simply spoil the overall look ....thats my opinion !!!

awesome car btw!!
Old 27th September 2004, 16:48   #26
BANNED

guys, The overall view it seems is to keep the car simple but I'm gonna go against the public view. I just feel that the car will stand out and look different !!! Maybe remove it once I'm bored with it ... but thanx for ur opinions !!
Old 27th September 2004, 17:03   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]The overall view it seems is to keep the car simple but I'm gonna go against the public view
No offence buddy but I guess you really embody your nick.......Dunno how many here know what Khaadu actually means.
Old 27th September 2004, 17:42   #28
BANNED

lol, i didn'r realise that everyone has had to explain their nick !! And i guess thats different too, I cud PM u as to wat it is ...
Old 27th September 2004, 17:59   #29
BHPian

Well most of them are quite self-explanotory..... barring a few (Yours included )

I have spent a few years in Shimla and know what it means... I was referring to other members.
Old 27th September 2004, 18:19   #30
BANNED

where in simla were u from Lol, so u know wat it means, and i guess u r the only one who does !! Where r u nowadays ... it wud b nice to meet up if v in the same town !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks