Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2007, 15:53   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
Pretty simple car not too much jazz and that makes it nice, try getting rid of that chrome Suzuki Logo from the front grill it will look very mean.
Very neat rear Spoiler too, very snug, fits the Baleno well.
without anything on the grill it looked too bland & empty,but maybe a smaller suzuki logo would have been better.[i put the esteem logo, should have gone for the alto 1]will be changin that soon, thanx blue raven for the suggestion...
Old 13th January 2007, 15:55   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Nice car ...!!! Very neatly done..!!!

Which Bridgestone tyre is it? Looks like Dunlops to me...Correct me if i'm wrong
you are right kpzen,i'm sorry its,dunlop sp 9000 not bridgestone.
Old 13th January 2007, 16:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
You are right kpzen, looks like dunlop to me too!! What say Dilip??
Look at my reply above!
Old 13th January 2007, 19:08   #19
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful car!!!!!!

I liked it...
Though the interior looks a little dull to me..I think it may be the pic...
Also that cf spoiler looks high..it would be great if it were are a bit lower...
Also that decal at the back could have been posted on the no. plate..
Last one thing..I think your car has a black & red combo..but there is a blue sticker on your rims..If possible get it out..Sorry I like to go in for details.

But in the end your car is really superb..I wouldnt mind doing such thing myself if I had the money..
Old 14th January 2007, 10:13   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
Beautiful car!!!!!!

I liked it...
Though the interior looks a little dull to me..I think it may be the pic...
Also that cf spoiler looks high..it would be great if it were are a bit lower...
Also that decal at the back could have been posted on the no. plate..
Last one thing..I think your car has a black & red combo..but there is a blue sticker on your rims..If possible get it out..Sorry I like to go in for details.

But in the end your car is really superb..I wouldnt mind doing such thing myself if I had the money..
thanx for opinions srk,the decal on the number board would gimme problem with the cops here,the blue "sticker"[not a sticker a plastic cup] was not put by me, it came with the wheels[its a hi join logo].and about the dull interiors,like u said money is the problem, i jus doin it step by step, but pls gimme suggestion on improving the interiors,right now i have done leather seats,quiet an ok ice which is,pioneer head,pioneer 3 way speakers,pioneer component in the front,pioneer 904 amp and blaupunkt 12"sub.even i am into detailing, i really like the design you came up with for a baleno, looks great.
Old 14th January 2007, 10:48   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
tthe blue "sticker"[not a sticker a plastic cup] was not put by me, it came with the wheels
tell me abt detailing, i decided on blue brake callipers on my ride simply because of the blue logo on the alloys !!

sweet baleno btw.
Old 14th January 2007, 11:07   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
tell me abt detailing, i decided on blue brake callipers on my ride simply because of the blue logo on the alloys !!

sweet baleno btw.
i went in for the red b cos my car had red and black theme, blue looks good on u'r car and infact blue blends well with the silver,but 1 suggetion manveet, pls dont paint the drum the same color,calipers ok , pls not the drum,i have got loads of magazines on car modifying[1 of them is "modified mag"]you can really get good ideas if u get a chance of flipping through it or try 2 get it from some 1 coming from abroad, nobody or not even a single car u would find with drums painted some flashy colours only the caliper..
Old 14th January 2007, 11:30   #23
BHPian

brake calliper and drum colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
i decided on blue brake callipers on my ride simply because of the blue logo on the alloys !!
Blue for a brake calliper? I'm not sure Manveet. I just saw you garage and i see that you have even painted the drums blue. The way i get it, painting the callipers with any colour other than shades of yellow, or red (or even a shiny black or champagne if you can get your callipers smoothened out) is really annoying. I have never seen a brembo or for that matter any super car or rally car with a blue calliper. and painting the drums is a defnite no no for me! No offence meant, Please correct me if i am wrong here.

I was thinking of starting another thread on this, "painting the calliper and drums - whats and what nots?" but since we have already brought it up we can discuss it here. Moderators, any issues??

Last edited by 16v100bhp : 14th January 2007 at 11:45.
Old 14th January 2007, 12:03   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice effort. This car now needs some oomph to match its looks
Old 14th January 2007, 12:06   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have never seen a brembo or for that matter any super car or rally car with a blue calliper.
I have. I'll fish out a picture from somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp
and painting the drums is a defnite no no for me!
Ya. I know. Even I don't like it. But once i put the alloys, the earlier non-painted ones were looking all ugly so i was like, what the heck

Quote:
since we have already brought it up we can discuss it here.
No. lets be nice boys and not hijack desigNations thread.
Old 14th January 2007, 12:14   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Blue for a brake calliper? I'm not sure Manveet. I just saw you garage and i see that you have even painted the drums blue. The way i get it, painting the callipers with any colour other than shades of yellow, or red (or even a shiny black or champagne if you can get your callipers smoothened out) is really annoying.
Only for you

Quote:
I have never seen a brembo or for that matter any super car or rally car with a blue calliper.
Well so you learnt something new today .. eh?

Old 14th January 2007, 14:34   #27
BHPian

Hey Designation very clean looking Baleno. I just had one suggestion though. You could actually move that spoiler a little more to the edge of the boot lid. Cause the design is sushc that it its supposed to stick out. Try and visualize it like that. I think itll do wonders for the side profile of the car!
Old 14th January 2007, 14:50   #28
BHPian

How much did the mesh grill cost?
Old 14th January 2007, 15:54   #29
BHPian

Awesome!

Very neat job. For me the blackened tail cluster, since it knocks off the flat bland rear view, is the key. But one question, arent the blinkers on top of that cluster? Wouldnt they get affected?

I was going to ask the mod-experts here (just for academic purpose) about the most suited "other" tail cluster that fits the Baleno. I was thinking of wrap-around ones. But looking at your work, it doesnt look necessary.

Great work, dude!
Old 14th January 2007, 16:25   #30
Team-BHP Support

Wow!!!

Neat work... Great job on the baleno... Simple, elegant... and not too flashy... Great...

Better pics would be nice...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks