Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2011, 10:50   #16
BHPian

Re: Car sticker shops at bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo View Post
I need to get my i10's window frames / B-pillar blackened using vinyls, and want a faux carbon fiber surround for my rear no. plate.
I asked Mr Satya (blueraven316) if I should get it done in JC Road, or some place he knew, and he gave me the contact of one "Wasi stickering" near Cantt. Station. Might go there and get the job done today if I'm free.
Even I heard about him, Please keep me updated and share few info after you been there.
Old 24th May 2011, 13:53   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer919 View Post
The 3M car care centres that have opened up in Bangalore are also starting to make vinyls for cars. If you have a design that you want on the car, just provide a high quality image to them and they print a vinyl for you and also apply it for you.

hope this helps.

Kiran.
Oh, and BTW, I forgot to add:
I'd spoken to a gentleman of 3M HSR yesterday, and he made it very clear to me that they do NOT do vinyl and stickering jobs.
Old 25th May 2011, 01:19   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo View Post
Oh, and BTW, I forgot to add:
I'd spoken to a gentleman of 3M HSR yesterday, and he made it very clear to me that they do NOT do vinyl and stickering jobs.
Hmm.. that is weird. The 3M centre i went to (not the HSR one) had brochures for the vinyls and also a powerpoint presentation from 3M.

they have ready printed vinyl applications (mostly commercial adverts.) or can print one as per our requirements. they also gave me a price of around 500 Rs per sq. foot so its not very expensive either.
Old 25th May 2011, 09:13   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrocks7 View Post
Even I heard about him, Please keep me updated and share few info after you been there.
Hi,
Please share the address of Wasi stickering. Does he also do faux carbon fiber stickering?
Will plan to meet him this weekend.
Old 25th May 2011, 10:48   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer919 View Post
Hmm.. that is weird. The 3M centre i went to (not the HSR one) had brochures for the vinyls and also a powerpoint presentation from 3M.

they have ready printed vinyl applications (mostly commercial adverts.) or can print one as per our requirements. they also gave me a price of around 500 Rs per sq. foot so its not very expensive either.
Is it? Was the one you went to a Franchise / dealer or an official 3m centre?
Strange, because I badly want to get some good stickering done.

@synchromesh: He's located near cant. station. Will let you know more ASAP
Old 25th May 2011, 11:49   #21

3M has tied-up with HP for custom vinyl car stickers. They can print the sticker as per your design. Complete covering a mid-size car would cost 35K-40K. Partially stickering would cost 10k-15K. Blow gun is used for installation. No idea about the effect of heat on the bonnet area. What if someone scratches it out of jealousy or otherwise??
Old 7th June 2011, 18:48   #22
BHPian

I finally managed to get some stickering on the bumper & wind shield, that was long overdue.
An outlet called 'Show Image' which is located off JC road (in the lane opposite to the multi level car park).
Neat job, inexpensive and quick is how I would describe it.

They also deal with 3M and Autographix products.
Old 7th June 2011, 19:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrocks7 View Post
No one to help?

go to this guy called wasi phone no is 9902070881 his shop name is hi sign its in bumboo bazaar does a very good job
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbose View Post
Hi,

I'm not really sure of the shops name, but if you take the road from dairy circle towards Nimhans hospital, pass Brand Factory, you'd reach a traffic light intersection. Make a left and proceed straight for about 500m max., and you'd see a shop on the left hand side with lots of tyres. That is the place.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Nitin.
Old 10th July 2011, 23:16   #24
Senior - BHPian

I was planning to get the roof of my Ritz blackened with carbon fiber vinyl, so was looking for some shop/place here in bangalore were i can get it done .

I m particularly interested in a place where i will get good quality vinyl .

Any pointers please ?

Cheers
Old 13th July 2011, 14:53   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
I was planning to get the roof of my Ritz blackened with carbon fiber vinyl, so was looking for some shop/place here in bangalore were i can get it done .

I m particularly interested in a place where i will get good quality vinyl .
I am not certain about the 'good' quality of vinyl. For details on the shop, please refer to my earlier post on this topic.
Old 14th September 2011, 21:00   #26
BHPian

Folks, know of any place in Bangalore that deals with thick stickers (similar to those intel inside / Windows 7 that you find on laptops/CPUs or even magnetic ones) for a small dimension (4x4 inches) for my swift. Content of the sticker is plain text (In memory of a dear one...) but in QR code . Any pointers greatly appreciated
Old 21st April 2012, 20:05   #27
BHPian

Hi,

I am looking for vinyl stickers/decals for my Nano. The ones given by dealers are overwhelming for the car.

Any place where i can choose the decals and get them printed and installed? If anyone got the stickering done at the suggested places, please give your feedback.
Old 7th September 2012, 10:26   #28
BHPian

Is there a place anywhere in HSR Layout, or in Koramangala Bangalore, where they can make a custom sticker? I just need some text, a one liner for my rear glass.
Old 26th April 2014, 22:10   #29
BHPian

A question on car stickers. Anyone know any place where they can make customer stickers that can be stuck from inside the windshield. Looking to order stickers for the apartment owners as a parking pass. Struggling to find anyone who makes such stickers in Chennai.

Most printers do the regular stick outside (on the windshield) types.
Old 1st May 2014, 16:05   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
A question on car stickers. Anyone know any place where they can make customer stickers that can be stuck from inside the windshield. Looking to order stickers for the apartment owners as a parking pass. Struggling to find anyone who makes such stickers in Chennai.

Most printers do the regular stick outside (on the windshield) types.
Hey there!

I'm not sure of shops that print on the sticky side, but I do have an idea which might work.

See if you can get the mirror image printed on transparent sheets. That way, once you stick it inside the windshield, it will look correct from the outside.
All you have to do is to flip the picture horizontally.

Something like this:
Attached Images

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks