Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2007, 19:49   #31
Senior - BHPian

Before buying, please fix it and try if u can. Cuz not all the pedals can fit onto the car's pedals cuz in some the accelerator is kinda curved so u cant fit these.
Old 13th March 2007, 19:59   #32
BHPian

well am not too sure if i will be able to check.. as i think it should be an easy fit for the esteem.. isnt it.... wont the palio/lancers fit in the esteem pedals.. these sizes are same... or are they different...any lights on this...
Old 14th March 2007, 16:52   #33
BHPian

Ok.. i checked up the maruti's (in Noida).. they have now come up with sports pedal for all models i.e Swift, Estilo, Wagon R..... they look good....however they didnt had them in stock today... it would be in a couple of days.... the price is 500-600(appx) including tax......will get the update on the stock tomorrow..... but on the whole the finish is better than the fiesta ones.....
Old 14th March 2007, 21:10   #34
BHPian

Post some good resolution pictures of the pedals and also do let me know from where are you purchasing it, I would also like to get them for my XETA..provided they fit..!
Old 14th March 2007, 21:33   #35
BHPian

BTW i was checking the MUL website it says that the pedals for Maruti Wagon R MGA is for Rs.147...!

and they look like a perfect fit..!

http://www.marutiudyog.com/bp/mga.asp?ch=2&ct=10&sc=2
Old 14th March 2007, 21:56   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
BTW i was checking the MUL website it says that the pedals for Maruti Wagon R MGA is for Rs.147...!
I think this must be 1470Rs. They can't give out real aluminium pedals for that low.
Old 14th March 2007, 22:00   #37
BHPian

nope 147 is what it says...! checkout the link
Old 14th March 2007, 22:14   #38
BHPian

you are right wolfinstein.. they cost 147 but per piece....so including tax and all they would cost between 500-600 for a set of 3.. that what the maruti dealer said to me..... i think they would fit the xeta as they come with screws.. so one wud need to drill holes in the existing ones to get them installed.. so they shud fit any car for that matter... i wud try to get the pics..when i wud go to buy them in a day or 2......

I checked them at Rohan Motors (Noida)

http://www.marutiudyog.com/bp/mga.asp?ch=2&ct=10&sc=2

check for pics on this link.. this is how they look like
Old 14th March 2007, 23:39   #39
BHPian

Hey Thats great, would be around Rs.500 Including Tax, Installation Extra..! I come to Noida everyday..! Maybe we could meet up and get the install done together-See if he gives some discount or does installation Free..!

Rohan Motors - Mohan Co-op is in front of my house, So I can enquire it from here too..!

Ajo raised a good question on the Quality bit-Although I know MGA is certified and won't be a shoddy product, But have you checked these out in person..Do they look and feel sturdy..!

Drilling Holes Bit ??? I din't get the hang of this...What needs to be done to get them installed..!
Old 14th March 2007, 23:46   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
Drilling Holes Bit ??? I din't get the hang of this...What needs to be done to get them installed..!
The OE pedals have to be removed and drilled to fit the sports ones. The pedals will be held to the OE ones by interlocking screws usually supplied with the set.
Old 14th March 2007, 23:51   #41
BHPian

So basically, You drill hole into the existing OEM Rubber Pedals or the OEM Base pedal and then place the sport pedal over it, interlocking with screws..!

But will the base still have the rubber padding(Behind the Aluminium cover)...! I see your Pedal's, Did you get the install done yet, Share some pictures of the install..!
Old 15th March 2007, 13:53   #42
BHPian

Well i havent seen the pedals in person as they didnt had the stock that time.. but i am sure they would be good.. as they pics said it all.... one would need to drill the holes in the plates and then screw up the sports one on them ..i think.. there shudnt be any problem......i will need to call Rohan Motors today and check whether they have got the stock or not.....moreover being an OEM product.. they aint be that bad... :->
Old 3rd October 2007, 12:52   #43
BHPian

Sport pedals

Hi,

I am looking to get sport pedals fitted for my IKON , pls. share your thoughts , experiences on using them?

Also let me know brands available in market and its prices?
Old 3rd October 2007, 13:06   #44
BHPian

My friend has a set of Momo Racing Pedals. The Match Anthracite model. I got it for him from UK. Just took his car's test drive once, but the feel of the pedals was amazing. Nice grip.
Old 3rd October 2007, 13:55   #45
BHPian

Hi,

You can fit a sparco pedal kit for your ikon. Log on to methods.co.in for more detail and the prices

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks